29. Chapter Come with me!

“What a rare visit.” Khalil welcomed you as you came to the studio with Justin. Justin holds your hand and pulls you into the room. Warmly you welcomed everybody. Justin had picked you up from work, it was a surprise and wanted you to come with him to the studio. For weeks he has been working on new music and you were very excited to finally hear some of it.

“Babe, I can’t wait to finally show you some of the new songs. Are you ready?” Justin said and smiled nervously. You sat on the big couch and watch the guys like they selected the songs and loaded them into the program.

“Born ready.” You answer and giggle when you realize that the others laughed.

“I just wanted to organize something to eat. You want some?” Asked Khalil addressed to you and Justin. Justin looked over his shoulder at you then Khalil.

“I could use a little something.” He answers and looks at you quizzically. You nod and consider what you want to eat.

“Like pizza?” Asked Khalil, took the key for his car out of his pocket and waited impatiently for the answer.

“Perfect!” Justin cheered. Astonished by the taciturn conversation of the guys you giggle and agrees to pizza. Justin's producer was looking for a specific song which Justin wanted to play for you.

“Okay, I have it! Put your ass in the booth.” He said, Justin came to you gave you a kiss and disappeared excited in the booth.

Justins POV

(Y/N) 's opinion about my music was important to me, so I was really nervous as I put on the headphones and gave my producer the signal that he could start the music. Her beautiful eyes shining in my direction, through the glass, she looked at me expectantly, smiling happily. This song has, apart to the guys here in the studio, no one heard. I sang the first notes, without averting my eyes from (Y/N). It was a slow song, with a lot of emotions and I was really excited when my voice was shaky. I outplayed the flaws like a pro and calmed down quickly when I saw that my girls liked the song. Her eyes glazed and her lips formed into an enthusiastic grin. Security flooded my body and I sang full of feeling the hook.

Love is all I need

Please don’t hide your love from me

I'm yours alone

So please be mine forever uh-uh-uh

I love the way she looked at me admire, I love this woman and all my doubts are as washed away. Our day on the farm was perfect yesterday, it was so important to me that I could finally tell her how I feel. She wants to get my children, we want to build a future together and that she wants the same as I was just priceless amazing.

“Justin, that was perfect!” She whispered against my lips, after I was done and she came storming into the booth. She hugged me and gave me a long kiss. I wiped with my thumb the last tears from her warm cheeks and stroking her some hair out of her beautiful face.

“I’m glad that you like it.” I whispered back and kissed her nose, causing her to giggle.

“I don’t like it. I love it!” She corrected me smiling while I lost myself in her eyes.

“Want to hear some other songs?” I asked after a short pause. She nodded freed herself from my embrace and left the booth again. Not all the songs I sang live, some of them we only showed what we have already recorded. Other I played in the acoustic version on my guitar, quickly the time passed until Khalil came back with the pizzas.

“Outside all hell broke loose. I needed a half hour to get through the crowds. I almost would have driven over some fans, because the paparazzi have pushed me off the road.” Khalil told as he put the pizza boxes on the table. (Y/N) picked up some drinks from the fridge, took plates and cutlery out of the cabinet and served the pizza. I took a big bite of the pizza, the tomato sauce running down my chin as I searched with my eyes the table for a napkin. Laughing held (Y/N) a napkin in front of my nose and turned her attention back to Khalil, who told us about his wild trip to the pizza place and back to the studio.