35. Chapter Neither do I!

Justins POV

“How do you like this dress?” Asked (Y/N) when she came out of the locker room for the third time. We were just about to pick out our outfits for the wedding of my friend from Canada. She wore a beautiful dress in gold and white.

“With this dress you’ll steal the bride's show.” I said and put my arms around her waist.

“Is it too much?” She asked uncertainly and looked at herself in the mirror. I shook my head and stood behind her, so that she could see me in the mirror.

“Do you like it?” I asked in a whisper. She nodded shyly and looked ashamed at me through the mirror.

“But guests shouldn’t wear white at the wedding.” She murmured and stroked the dress. She was right but she looked like an angel in that dress. One of the saleswomen came to us with a red-orange cocktail dress.

“You might want to try this.” She said politely. (Y/N) looked at the dress and nodded enthusiastically. The upper part of the dress was partly transparent with lace and ended at mid-thigh. She put it on immediately and got out of the locker room satisfied. I found it hard to pull myself together, she looked so hot that I would prefer to tear her dress off of her. She looked at me with a grin when she saw my greedy glance.

“Come down, Bieber.” She whispered against my lips and kissed me. Her lips on mine was all I wanted, forever.

“That's it!” I whispered against her lips, she nodded in agreement. For my outfit, we didn’t take long, I opted for a classic tuxedo in black. Without that she has noticed it, I also bought the other dress in which she looked like an angel. After I've pulled money from the ATM we went to another store to find the matching shoes. She chose classic Louboutins in black with the matching clutch by Chanel. I, however, bought me a red bow tie and red suit shoes made ​​of lacquered leather by Dolce Gabbana.

After we were done with shopping, we made ​​our way to our car. I have updated our security. Meanwhile we were better guarded than the president. I can’t risk that someone does something to my girls. I will protect her as good as possible. Also for Ciccio and Giovanni I committed bodyguards. She hated that she couldn’t go anywhere alone, she felt as if in prison but she knew that it was the only possibility to protect her so she let endure it without complaining.

I asked the driver to turn up the radio as I heard that Kiesza with Hideaway was playing, knowing that (Y/N) loved that song right know. We fooled around while the song played super loud. We sang along the lines, even if we knew that it sounded terrible.

“What’s next?” She asked me after the song was over and the news came. I let the driver drive up the separating wall of the limousine, so that we could talk in peace.

“I thought you might like to come with me to the studio. I wanna show you some of the new songs.” I said. Dean was just another day here in LA, and I wanted to use the time with him. To my surprise, she thought about the suggestion. Usually she loves it to go to the studio with me.

“I don’t know if that's a good idea.” She murmured without looking at me. I frowned and tried to make eye contact. What is it this time?

“I have a better idea, I’ll meet with the girls and you go to the studio. Later we meet for dinner.” She said and looked at me with a charming smile.

“Wouldn’t you like to hear my new music?” I asked confused, isn’t she interested in my work any more? She bit nervously the inside of her cheek. I raised my eyebrows and waited for an answer.

“Of course I want to but I only distract you, and Dean flies back to Atlanta tomorrow, use the time wisely.” She said, for me it sounds like an excuse, but I accepted it because I knew that Dean also said that (Y/N) would be too much of a distraction for me, the thing is I don’t like to let my girlfriend out of from my eyes. Every day feels as if it could be the last, I'm afraid for her. I don’t know why I'm so nervous, but I know that we aren’t safe here. That's why I'm really glad we fly to Canada in a few days and then Paris and then we’ll finally visit her family. LA really feels currently wrong. The media speculated why we are guarded, as if we were in danger. The reason is that the media don’t know that we are really in danger.