25. Chapter Jealousy and Alexa

YOUR POV

Awakened by the sweet smell of pancakes and maple syrup I slowly opened my eyes. I couldn’t really remember how Justin and I got into bed last night nor should I say morning. I could only remember the unforgettable night at the beach we have shared together. At the thought I felt the heat in my cheeks and also in another special place. Giggling through my own thoughts, I looked up and saw Justin with a tablet in his hands. Beaming with joy, he looked at me and winked. Topless, with tousled hair, he just stood there and smiled at me.

“Good morning, beauty! Hope you slept well!” He greeted me and sat the tablet next to me on the bed, leaned over and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“I made you pancakes for breakfast.” He said proudly, looking at his work. I chuckled when I saw how he tried to hide the bit burned areas with a lot of maple syrup. He still had flour in his face and I can only imagine how the kitchen looks like. He saw my amused look and bit his lower lip. My gaze shifted briefly to the clock when I saw shocked that it was already 12 o’clock. With wide eyes, I sat up straight.

“Don’t worry, baby. I have called Scooter already and said that you don’t feel so good. He was sympathetic, since he knows what we've been through the last few days. He said that you should take your time and have a few days off.” Justin told with his smoky morning voice. Relieved, I let myself fall back in bed and grinned at my man.

“Really? That is perfect! Thank you, handsome.” I sighed happily and took Justin's hand in mine. He leaned across over me and lay down comfortably. He took the fork in his hand, cut off a piece of the pancakes and let the fork hover to my mouth.

“That is super delicious.” I said chewing and enjoying the attention and love that Justin gave me. After all the stress, that was the moments the two of us needed to get new energy to carry on. Justin ate one piece himself to convince himself. Agreeing he nodded and grinned at me.

“These are the best pancakes in the world.” He exaggerates laughing and gave me a peck on the lips. My fingers slid through his silky hair that fell into his face. During our breakfast in bed we talked easily and carefree.

“Baby, we are invited to a wedding.” Justin told me as I was on my way to the bathroom. Surprised, I turned back around to him; he was still lying on the bed and leaned on his forearms. His muscles were tense and complimented all of his tattoos. I must have been staring bit longer than I realized, as Justin cleared his throat and began to laugh.

“What did you just say?” I asked, completely distracted by his perfect appearance. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. He laughed even louder when he tenses his naked upper body even more on purpose so that one saw every single abdominal muscle.

“You know, I was celebrating with some guys yesterday, one of them is a good friend of mine from Canada and he wants to get married in a month. He has invited us.” Justin told and went on his way to me.

“Well, it wasn’t just guys with whom you were celebrating, if you take it exactly.” I said little bitchy. He raised his eyebrows and grinned.

“That's all you have to say on the subject of wedding invitation?” He asked, putting his arms around my waist. I looked at his chest and felt I was blushing. Since I didn’t say anything he just keeps talking. His fingers stroked over my lower back.

“Okay, yes there were also women.”

“Yes, many beautiful supermodel women all dressed up and perfect.” I added with a childish voice. I tried to avoid his gaze, because for me, everything was kind of embarrassing. Nevertheless, I could see that he looked at me with narrowed eyes and was confused.