12. Chapter All because of you

Scooter and Justin sit at the beach and watch the sunset on the Bahamas. 

"Scooter I screwed up." Justin began and took a sip of his soda. Scooter looked over at him without answering; he is waiting for Justin's confession. 

"I have cheated on (YN) with another woman and I havent told her still." He said without looking at Scooter,he was so ashamed.   

"Why and when?" Scooter asked confused.

"Months ago. We had problems in our relationship." Justin said, he knew that this was no excuse for his actions. He just had to tell someone and Scooter was like a father and best friend for him.

"But you're going to tell her, right?" Scooter asked, looking back to the sea.

"What if she leaves me?" Justin asked worried. Scooter thought about it and looked at the colorful sky.

"Can you live with it to never tell her?" Scooter asked after a moment of silence. Justin looked at him, thought about it and shook his head. 

"Then the question whether she leaves you or not needn't be asked." Noted Scooter and was right. Justin knew why he spoke with Scooter about it.  

"I'm just waiting the whole time for the right moment." Justin said as the sun said goodbye. The sky was soaked in a rich pink.

"I'll tell you something." Scooter said and turns to Justin. "I was your age, as the same happened to me. I have betrayed my girlfriend and I hadn't confessed it to her yet. I was a coward and I broke up with her ​​because I couldn’t bear the guilt, I really loved her back then but it has eaten me up inside.” Justin listened attentively to Scooters words.

“It will never be the right moment. For such a confession there is no right moment.” Noted Justin. Scooter nodded and looked back at the sky, as a few fans approached to the two. 

Justin chatted a moment with them and took a few pictures, as Usher came jogging on the beach. 

"Guys, the ladies are waiting for us." Usher said with the best of moods. Justin and Scooter followed Usher to the hotel, they wanted to go dancing tonight.

"Thank you Scooter.", Justin whispered, putting his arm on Scooters shoulder as they arrived in the lobby of the hotel. He looked at Justin and winked at him.

"Where are the the ladies, Usher?", Justin asked joyfully as just the guys were downstairs. Usher looked surprised around himself as at the moment the elevator opened and Pattie, Johanna and you came out, all dressed up and cheerfully smiling at the guys.  

"Baby you look almost as good as Charmine.", Justin said and hugged you.

"Do you really think it's funny?", you ask him insulted but still with a small smile on your face. He gave you his famous puppy face and kissed your forhead.

"Have you taken your sneaker with you?", Usher asked you and put his arm over your shoulders, he pulled you away from Justin and accompanied you to the car.

Justin followed you confused and put his arm on Jo's shoulders. The atmosphere was great in the car when you were driving to the club. You sat between Usher and Ryan, Justin sat on the other side of the limousine between Fredo and Johanna. Jeremy opened a bottle of champagne and let the expensive liquid flow into the glasses. 

"Driver, we need music.", Pattie said, clapping her hands. The driver turned on the radio and turns up the volume. At this moment, you have forgotten all the Prolemes they was pushed aside.