9. Chapter I wanna see you

Justins POV

"Scooter, I'm in Miami." I told him when we were facetiming. Khalil and I just arrived in the studio and have been waiting for our ordered food.

Scooter frowned and waited for me to tell more. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know what happened, but (Y/N) and I had a fight…I think.", I mumbled into my phone. 

"You think?", he asked, confused. "One knows when one has a fight with his girlfriend or not, don't you think?" 

"Normally, yes. But you know, with me nothing is normal.", I said and laughed, even though was in a bad mood.

"You know what you're doing kid. The main thing is that all this doesn't put you down to much, I mean it's your private life and you know I care about you and her but...You know…Stay humble and work hard.", Scooter said. The last sentence I knew by heart, I spoke in sync with and rolled my eyes again.

Scooter gave me his famous glance so I nodded fast and smiled into the camera. He sighed, giving up and shook his head with a small smile on his lips. The man loves me.  

"How long will you stay there?", Scooter asked me after we just staring at each other for a short time.

"My dad is on the way, with the littles. He should be here in a few hours. Will stay a few days I guess.", I told him. I was looking forward to see my siblings and my dad.  

"Okay, that sounds great. Maybe I can make it too.", he said, looking in his scheduler.

"That would be great.", I assured him.

"Man, my food is here, I'll call you back.", I said and ended the call. Khalil, the other guys and I threw ourselves on the food.

We chatted and exchanged ideas for new music. Every time I was in the studio I forgot the time. I could put all my worries, fears, my love and anger into the music and be creative.   

"Bizzle, that was hot.", Khalil cheered when I came out of the booth, after I recorded a new song.

"Let's go to the hotel, I need some sleep, so I'll be fit for littles.", I said and grabbed my things. Khalil and I said goodbye to the others and drove off.

To (Y/N):

‘Sleep well, my precious treasure. I love you.'

END POV

Your POV  

Jo and I did watch one romantic-comedy after another. We laughed and cried and laughed again. I could hardly breathe, we ate so much….as we, who knows when, felt asleep. Totally confused I woke up, not knowing where I'm in first place after I had oriented myself again I read my messages. Justin had texted me. 

"Why are you smiling like a freak?", Johanna asked me sleepily and yawned. I startled and quickly hid my phone reflexively. She laughed at me and shook her head. We lay side by side in bed, staring at the ceiling. 

"Justin has cheated on me.", I began to talk. Jo, didn't say anything, she just listened as I told her the whole story. Meanwhile, she turned around to look at me. 

"Do you love him?", she asked me after I had finished telling. I nodded and looked over at her.   

"And he loves you.", she noted. I nodded again.

"He screwed up.", I murmured thoughtfully.

"But it doesn't change your feelings for each other.", she added and she was right.