40. Chapter Don't touch her!

Justins POV

Why is (YN) actually up so early? I got into the car, and made ​​my way to the store in that (YN) should wait for me. I shouldn’t have said that we are safe here, somehow she has misunderstood. The good mood of the wedding of Anna and Tommy still gushed through my whole body. I drummed on the steering wheel to the beat of the radio. We had great weather today and tomorrow we fly to Paris. Giovanni's question echoes through my mind, but I didn’t care. I want to marry (YN). What is more important to me, my career or my girl? Do I really have to choose? Why exactly?

I park in front of the store which (YN) told me on the phone, walked around the car and saw a bag lying on the ground. I picked it up, looked inside and saw a small handbag in it. Puzzled why someone throw away something like that away I took the bag and walked into the store. To my surprise (YN) wasn’t there. I looked around and become nervous. Something's wrong here?

“Excuse me, have you seen a young, pretty girl? She was just here and maybe even bought something.” The clerk smiled at me politely and nodded immediately.

“Yes, she has bought a chain, she said she wants to wait in front of the shop for her boyfriend. I guess that's you sir?” She said, raising an eyebrow. I agreed and looked through the window to the outside. She wasn’t there. An uneasy feeling came over me. Frustrated, I put the bag on the counter and looked for my phone.

“Why do you have the bag of your girlfriend?” Asked the woman behind the counter confused and pointed to the blue bag in my hand. I stared at her, shocked. “That's hers?” I asked. She nodded, looked precaution in the bag and nodded again.

“Where did she buy it?” I asked frantically. She answered me, I thank her and ran to the store next door. But even there she wasn’t. The clerk could not help me. I was on the street,watching helplessly and frantically in all directions. panic. I dialed the number of my girlfriend. It took an eternity until she finally took the call.

“Hi Justin.” Said a smoky deep male voice. I froze to death.

“Who are you? Where is (YN)?” I screamed into the phone, my hand which clutched the bag clenched into a solid fist. I breathed heavily into the phone.

“Take it easy, kid. Nothing happened to her, yet. If you will cooperate with us, I will probably do nothing to her. But if you do something stupid, she will pay for it. I promise you that.” He said laughed dirty.

“Justin!” I heard (YN) screaming in the background, they were in a car, I could hear the engine. A cold shiver ran down my spine when I heard the desperation, anxiety and pain in her voice.

“Shut the fuck up bitch!” He shouted at her and suddenly I heard a bang and then a scream from the throat of my girls.

“Don’t touch her!” I screamed into the phone. Helpless, I could do nothing. My whole body was shaking with rage and fear for the life of (YN).

“What do you want?” I asked, hissing through clenched teeth.

“Nothing. We want nothing. We only do our job. But you don’t really believe you get away with the murder of Jason, do you?” The man asked, as all got clear to me. Alexa is behind this. And I haven’t only imagined, the bodyguard of Jason was really outside the restaurant few days ago. They follow us for a long time, this was all planned out.

“What do you want from me? Or should I ask what does Alexa want from me?” I asked angrily and ran to my car. Maybe I can still catch them, but where they went? He chuckled into the phone disgusting.

“Sly boy! She wants Revenge.” And before I had a chance to say anything the line went dead. I immediately tried to call again but it was only the mailbox. I stared at the engine, not sure where to go, what to do. I dialed Giovanni's number and raced up the road toward the Range. Pick up your fucking phone, man!