7. Chapter The headlines are right

Justins POV  

"Where is (Y/N)?", Ryan asks me surprised and looked behind me to find my girlfriend.

"She drove home.", I said monotone and walked past him. I sometimes don't understand women. Why did she have to mess up my evening?

Ryan followed me confused to the bar, in this club there was no VIP lounge as almost all attendees were celebrities. Some of them were already completely drunk and I tried not to get in a bad mood.  

"Are you satisfied?", asked Usher, who was suddenly beside me.

I hugged him and was glad to see him. 

"Yes man, super happy. This evening was really good for me.", I assured him, and ordered a water.  

"Water?", Usher asked surprised. 

"With water, you don't celebrate.", he said, laughing and ordered us both a longdrink.

"Bro, I'm 20, I can't drink here.", I said and winked at him. He made a dismissive gesture with his hand and gave me a drink. 

"Don't betray me.", he winked at me and we clinked our glasses. (Y/N) wanted to be here so badly. I know how much she has been looking forward to this evening and I've once again ruined it. After a while I have decided to text my girl.  

To You:  

‘Baby please come here.'

No answer.   

To You:

‘I shouldn't have said what I said. I'm sorry. Please come back.'

Again, no answer. Man, why does she do that now?   

I sent her a Snapchat-Selfie with the text: ‘Boo, I want to dance with you.'  

I looked really sad in the picture. She must respond to it. I thought, but unfortunately I got no answer.  

"J, if you're here for staring at your phone the whole night, then you can also go home.", Miley called, waving a shot in front of my nose and laughed. We let the burning liquid flow down our throats and did this several more times. We walked from the bar to a lounge from there you had a good view at the dance floor.  

Khalil, Ali and Fredo were dancing already, Ryan and I watched the other people. With (Y/N) it would be better here. Fuck! I didn't even have the desire to smoke pot. I gave the weed to the boys and got me a new drink. The dance floor was crowded.

We were already at least 1 hours here and the atmosphere was good. My nerves were calm and the adrenaline was weaker and I becoming more aware that I have made ​​a mistake.  

“Whenever you're hyped you get unpredictable.”, Ryan whispers in my ear, as if he could read my thoughts. How does he know actually what is going on back in my head?

"I know.", I muttered and checked my phone, unfortunately no news from (Y/N). 

I let my gaze glide over the crowds when I suddenly noticed a woman. The people made a circle around her and admire her while dancing. I immediately knew who she was. This style of dance I recognize under thousands.

Fredo came running up to me with a big smile on his face.

"Bro, she's here.", he said, pointing in her direction, I just nodded, licking my lips, fixing her with my eyes. She was hot. She dance best when she's angry, apparently she was very angry.