39. Chapter Family First

Your POV

The bride walked down the alley to the altar. There, waiting her bridesmaids, the priest, the groom and his groomsmen. I sat or stood in the second row and watched the spectacle. Justin stood behind Tommy, he held his hands in front of his body, his hands folded. Beautiful music played in the background, all eyes were on the bride. She looked perfect. Will I look as good as her at my wedding? Oh my God, (YN) stop it.

The mother dried her tears of joy with a handkerchief, when her father gave her daughter to her future husband. The wedding ceremony was enchantingly beautiful. Justin and I shared loving looks, and I had tears running after Tommy and Anna exchanged vows. Even though I barely knew the two of them, I was very touched by the love that the two shared with each other.

“Baby, do you wanna champagne?” Justin asked me as we sat at our table at the wedding party. The guests celebrated larky, danced and laughed. I looked into Justin's happy eyes, as he held the bottle in my direction, waiting for my answer. I held out my glass, so that he could pour me some.

“Do you have fun?” He asked me as we watched the dancing people together. I could only nod. The bride was dancing with her father after the wedding games were finished.

“Could it be that whole Stratford is here?” I asked, laughing, as so many people surrounded us.

“All of Canada is here.” Justin said and gave me a kiss on the forehead. The food was served on the tables, all the guests took their seats and were talking. Ryan sat next to me with Miriam. Justin sat next to Khalil and Giovanni. Opposite us sat Ciccio and Marissa. Justin surprised me by flown in this wonderful people, so they could celebrate with us our One-year anniversary. As if the trip to the Orcas wasn’t enough. But I was relieved to see his happy eyes, as he unpacked his shoes I gave him. He was really surprised and pleased with the shoes and the bracelet. Khalil still envied him for his shoes.

“It is almost as good as in our restaurant.” Said Ciccio with respect to the dinner. Giovanni raised his hand so Ciccio could give him a high five.

“Yes, we understand you're the best.” I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully. Our plates were nevertheless quickly empty and the dance floor filled up quickly again.

“I wanna dance.” I said loudly, and waited for the first person at the table that reacts. Giovanni grinned at me and immediately stood out. He held his hand in my direction and I took it.

“Let's see if you still have it.” He whispered in my ear as we made ​​our way to the dance floor. I winked at him confidently. The moment where we wanted to start to really freak out on the dance floor, suddenly there came a slow song. We both shrugged our shoulders, I put my arms around my brother's neck and he hugged my waist.

“You look beautiful today.” He said softly and looked me in the eyes. He was very thrifty with compliments, so I knew how much these words meant and that he really meant it honestly. He started to laugh. What's so funny? I looked at him questioningly.

“You are blushing.” He said, chuckling. I hit him with my open hand lightly against the chest and laughed with him. The moment I realized that Justin took a picture of us. He stuck his thumb in the air to signaling us that he has landed a good shot. Only then I realized that a perfect song for me and Gio was playing.

Whitney Houston – Family First

Oooh Yeah
Nothing's better than family,
For the ones who love you so
Be a shoulder to cry on when your in need
They'll never leave you alone, no
when your friends bring you down
And they drag you through the dirt, girl
And when nobody's around
They'll carry you through the hurt