3. Chapter Cassandra

Your POV  

Next to the man of my dreams, I woke up when the sun shone on us, I could hear the ocean outside, as I watched the angel next to me while sleeping. I stroked him gently over the upper body and placed gentle kisses on his shoulder. He is perfect.

I slowly tried to get up, sat down at the edge of the bed and looked out the window. It was a beautiful day.  

"Baby?", I heard a sleepy, raspy voice ask. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at the sleepy Justin. He smiled softly and held out his arms as a sign that I should go back to bed.

I chuckled and shook my head. He made a pouting face and looked at me with his famous puppy dog look. I leaned down to him and gave him a little kiss, as I tried to stand up again, he pushed me suddenly down again, what brought me to squeak loudly.  

"Justin I have to take a shower.", I giggled and freed myself from his embrace. When I got up to go to the bathroom I realized how weak my legs are. I had muscle soreness all over the body from last night.

Justin laughed at me when he saw how hard my first steps have been for me. I looked over my shoulder, with a nasty glance, what made him even more laughing.  

"What going on, baby, you're sore?", he asked, laughing loudly and tried to pump air into his lungs by breathing deeply again.  

"Shut up!", I called offended, but must laugh myself. I forced myself to walk properly, so I hop into the bathroom, giggling as Justin whistled after me due to the fact that I was still naked.  

"Can I come?", he called after me, I said no, laughing and closed the door behind me after I have outstretched my tongue like a little girl.  

"Baby, I'm going to the beach!", Justin shouted through the door, after I turned on the shower.  

"I'm coming soon." I called back.

"And don't be eaten by the sharks.", I joked. I heard him laugh, as he closed the bedroom door behind him.

I was happy and there was no doubt that Justin and I belong together. After I finished showering, I put on a bikini and a light summery dress over it. Where are my sunglasses?  

I heard my phone on the bedside table next to the bed was vibrating. I had two messages one by Johanna my best friend and another one by a unknown number.  

From Johanna:  

'Pumpkin I'm coming to New York next week. Do you have the possibility to be there? Miss you. Love, Johanna.'  

To Johanna:  

'Oh my God. Really? Yes, I'll do everything to be there. I miss you so much. Can't wait to see you again.'  

I haven't seen her for so long I miss her. I almost forgot that I had another message yet.  

From unknown:  

'Meet me at The Varnish. I have information for you that will be of interest to you. Cassandra'  

Frowning, I sat on the bed and read the message several times. Don't know any Cassandra.  

To Cassandra:  

'Who are you?'  

From Cassandra:  

'Next monday at 8 you will see.'  

What is this now? Mysterious. Where does a stranger has my number from?

An uneasy feeling came over me, this smells like trouble. But I tried to shake off the bad thoughts and went to Justin at the beach. Our beach. Yes, I know that sounds decadent, it is also but we have our own beach.