28. Chapter She will be Mrs. Bieber forever!

You POV

The days passed and I went back to work. Justin spent a lot of time in the studio and with his boys. In a few days Johanna flies back home so she spends as much time as possible with Giovanni. I have a date with Alexa in two days and when I would say that I look forward to it I would be lying.

Justin and I made it up with each other several times if you know what I mean. The headlines were bad. It has been speculated if Justin and I are still together. Leonardo DiCaprio has stolen Justin girlfriend. Justin looks for a new one and much more was written. By the time I learned to deal with it and ignore it as much as possible.

Today, however, had Justin and I a day off and wanted to finally do something together again. He didn’t tell me where we’ll go, it is a surprise, he said, so I sat at home and waited for him to come and pick me up. I should get dressed sporty, long pants are advantageous, so I was wearing jeans and a shirt of him, had on my sneakers and a backpack packed with some things that I could possibly need. Very typical woman. Bored, I sat on the terrace and scrolled through my phone. Where is he?

I took ​​a few selfies and texted with some of my friends I haven’t seen for so long. Justin had promised me that we’ll be visiting my family and friends, but until now he hasn’t mentioned it anymore. I didn’t want to annoy him, I knew he was currently a bit stressed.

Scooter is stressing him lately, he wants that Justin starts to work again. He should go back on tour, give interviews and should release new music. But Justin doesn’t seem to be ready. Scooter sees the money run away, but Justin doesn’t seem to care. He is rather busy to spend it and have fun in life. In my opinion this is totally okay. He has worked hard for the money, he had to give up much in his youth and he donates an incredible amount for charity, than why he shouldn’t than do himself any good? Money was never an issue between Justin and me really.

Suddenly I heard a loud engine from the front of the house and immediately knew that it had to be Justin. I let my phone slide into my pocket, took my backpack and ran to the front door. Beaming with joy, I opened the door when I saw Justin sitting on an ATV, armed with a snapback and sunglasses; his teeth showed as he smiled at me and stood on the ATV stretching out his arms.

“Surprise, babe!” He cried happily and jumped off the ATV and ran towards me. Before I had the opportunity to do something, he hugged me and threw me around in circles. Laughing, I tried to free myself from his embrace and to pump air into my lungs. He let go of me and put me back on the secure ground. Without further ado, I put on my sunglasses and ran to the car.

“I ride first!” I cried and sat down at the handlebar. Justin looked taken aback and began to shake his head,laughing.

“No way…you gonna killing us!” He said, laughing, trying to provoke me. I was in such a good mood he had no chance to change that. I showed him the middle finger and starts the engine. With quick step, he came running and jumped on the ATV, worried that I could drive off without him.

“That's an awesome idea! Thank you, baby!” I said, gave him a kiss on the cheek as he hugged my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I could see how happy he was that I liked it.

“You don’t even know where we have to go.” He murmured in my ear as I slowly pulled out of the driveway.

“Then you have to direct me.” I called so he can hear me. I couldn’t see his expression though, but knew that he just jokingly rolled his eyes. I gave more gas, without warning, and immediately felt like Justin's grip around my waist tightened. Laughing, we drove along the almost empty road. Of course, his security men drove in a car behind us, but I've learned to blank them out in such moments and to pretend as if we were alone. Justin directed me out of Los Angeles and I was getting curious.