41. Chapter I killed him!

Justins POV

“We are here! Where is she?” I hissed into the phone, when we arrived in Collingwood and I called Alexa.

“Calm down, Bieber. Be nice to me! After all, you want something from me.” She said arrogantly and laughed presumptuous. My blood boiled in my veins. My jaw was clenched, my hands formed into solid fists. I tried to breathe and stay calm, it was about the life of the woman I love. I must try to keep a clear head, otherwise I risk that anything happened to her.

“Alexa, what do you want so that you give me (YN) back?” I asked her quiet but dominant. She laughed without answering. “How much?” I asked impatiently.

“Justin you didn’t understand anything! It's not about money.” She said quietly and as if she would be disappointed in me.

“What do you want?” I hissed. Giovanni looked suddenly nervous at my second phone. John just called. Giovanni took the call and quickly left the car so that Alexa doesn’t hear him. I repeated my question to Alexa.

“I want justice, Bieber! You have my brother at your conscience.” She said with a sad voice.

“But this isn’t justice!” I yelled, I lost my temper.

“Why not?” She asked as if we would really discuss about it now.

“Don’t put my patience to the test.” I warned her, as I saw from my corner of the eye that Giovanni ran back and looked angrier than ever! He showed me a picture that made me freeze in shock. (YN) was to see half naked, she lay on a bed, chained, arms and legs. She was badly injured and her face was twisted in pain. And in that moment, I lost everything.

“I’ll find you, you filthy piece of shit, I'll kill you I swear on all that I love!” I growled into the phone, my heart was racing my breathing was fast, I was just about to explode.

“Oh you get the picture!” She said unimpressed! “That was only the beginning, Bieber! Come and find us! Maybe you can find us if it isn’t already too late! Actually, I wanted to help you, but now...I've changed my mind.” She said laughed obnoxiously into the phone and hung up. I was so stunned, stupefied with rage and fear that I hadn’t noticed that Giovanni has set off again.

“Alexa has set a trap on us! Khalil was right. She wanted to buy time. Johnny has called us (YN) phone is not in Collingwood.” He told hectic. I tried to soak up every word in me, but Alexa’s words echoed through my head so much louder. - ..if it isn’t already too late!-

“How far?” Was all I could say, my eyes were still fixed on the picture. Woe to one of those guys has touched her. Justin, look at her, of course the men have touched her. Said a voice in my head that I haven’t heard before. Shit, I'm losing my mind.

“Stop to look at this picture! This made the situation any better.” Said Ciccio suddenly and grabbed from behind the phone out of my hand. I shook my head, took the packet of cigarettes lying on the front panel and took a long drag,after I had lit it.“According to the navigation system we need another 2 hours until we are there.” Giovanni said and opened a window. What two hours? This is an eternity.

“We need to save (YN).” I muttered more to myself, but the others have heard me well. I threw the cigarette out the window and played with the gun in my lap. I was nervous, I was scared, but about ruling was the rage. I told the guys what Alexa has said on the phone. All three listened to me attentively. Giovanni's face told me that he won’t hesitate one second to kill them as soon as we’ll find them.

END POV

(YN) POV

After an eternity, I finally arrived at the table. How the hell should I get the knife from the table? Think (YN), think! I leaned over the table, which brought the ropes on my wrists to cut even deeper into my flesh. I tried to ignore the pain. With my teeth I tried to grab the knife. I was nervous, I knew I hadn’t much time till Marco comes back. It slipped further and further away from the table until it suddenly fell to the ground. Shit! Despair wanted to take the upper hand again but I couldn’t allow it. I have to fight.