4. Chapter Truth or Dare?

It was Saturday, the day before the big show. Justin and you just come back from a dinner with friends, and wanted to fresh up yourselves since you have been invited to a party. It was a pre-party of the awards and because you haven't managed to get out for a long time to celebrate, that was exactly the right moment for you two.  

Your POV

"Baby, the car is here in 20 minutes. Are you ready to go?", Justin asked as he came into the bedroom and suddenly dumbfounded staring at me, mouth open and eyes wide.

"Do you wanna go like that?", he asked, stammering and pointed his finger at my outfit. I looked at my relaction critically in the mirror. What does he mean? I looked questioningly at him, slightly confused because of his reaction. 

I was wearing a tight leather skirt that wasn't too short, and it was high cut satting on my waist, a plain top under my black, shimmering blouse and high heels.

"Why not?", you asked confused and looked down at yourself.

"Do I look bad?"

"No, no...not at all. Actually the complete opposite, only if you want to go like that I have to take two more security men with us, so they make sure that all the other guys stay away from this hot ass.", he said as his eyes wandered up and down your body and he approached to you. 

His hand landed on your butt and squeezed you tight to him. 

You giggle and blush as you lower your head so that your hair falls in your face. He gently stroked the strands out of your face and made ​​you look him in the eyes.

You are standing very close to each other, as you stroke through his hair and look up to him. He wears his hair down today, and has a denim shirt on, matching deep-seated leather pants and red sneakers.  

He kissed you for a while and turned you to the mirror, he stood behind you and you looked at yourselves in the mirror together.

"The girls in the ice cream shop were right, we really look good together.", he whispers in your ear, kissing it gently. You caress his arms which were wrapped around your waist, you turned your head to him and kissing his soft lips.  

"I love you. Let's have some fun.", he whispered into the kiss, taking out his phone and taking a mirror selfie of the two of you.  

"I love you so much, Justin.", you whispered back kissing him again. Nothing can destroy this moment.  

"Guys, you're ready?", Khalil called from downstairs.  

"We are coming!", Justin called back and laughed. 

"I'm coming immediately.", you said and quickly disappear to the bathroom. You looked yourself in the mirror stroking through your hair, you can't stop smiling, he makes you so happy.

Ryan, Khalil, Ali and Justin were downstairs and were waiting for you, in the kitchen stood Miriam Marissa and Ciccio with Giovanni. The whole crew has been together only Fredo and Nick have been missing, but the two shall be waiting for unto you outside the club.  

"Do I get a drink?", you ask happy as you arrive in the kitchen and have your brothers and the girls welcomed. Giovanni gave you his new drink, and made himself a new one.  

"The house is so beautiful.", Miriam raves and looks around in the kitchen. Giovanni came to you and pushed you to his side.  

"Are you all right, Sis?", he asked you caring.