50. Chapter You are so nasty

YOUR POV

Jaxon was standing in front of me, his back facing me, on a chair and kneaded in the cookie dough. Jazmyn and Justin stood against us and were going to outdo cookies. Christmas music playing in the background and in the oven the first charge of cookies was baking. The house smelled like a Christmas bakery. The children were full of flour and when I say children I mean Jaxon, Jazmyn and Justin. He had the white dust all over the face, which always brought me to giggling when I looked up at him. I helped Jaxon with kneading the dough, while Justin mixed the icing for the cookies.

“Have ye sent Santa a wish list?” Justin asked the children. They both nodded and grinned happy. Jeremy had already emailed us the lists so that Justin and I can get everything today evening. Of these, the children knew of course anything yet. Under the Christmas tree were no gifts, Santa Claus wasn’t there yet after all.

“Do we have enough milk?” Asked Jaxon with his sweet voice. I looked at him questioning, with a smile. “For Santa Claus.” He said as if it was the most obvious of the world. Justin and giggled and assured him that we have enough milk in the house. Jeremy is already in LA, but we want to surprise the kids with that, that Jeremy dresses up as Santa Claus tonight and will place the gifts, which Justin and I will get later from the mall, under the tree. Justin wanted to hire someone for that, but Jeremy insisted to do it himself.

“I think (YN) won’t get any gifts this year.” Justin said, looking at me mischievously. I frowned and looked at him pouting.

“Why is that?” Asked Jazmyn caring, when she saw my sad face.

“(YN) was really a bad girl.” He said, licking his lips sexy, I knew he was referring to our sex life and blushed as my eyes become wide. He started laughing when he saw my face and winked at me.

“What has she done?” Jaxon asked innocently. Before Justin could answer I threw a hand full of dough in his face. His expression was priceless. I laughed out loud with the children as he tried to understand what just happened.

Before I knew what was happening, my face was full of icing, the whole kitchen was covered with flour and the kids were barely recognizable. Justin and I were laying in each other’s arms laughing, when I tried to protect my face from his next attack.

“Apologize!” Justin laughed as he tried to take my hands away from my face.

“Never!” Disagreed and I tried to free myself from his grip.

“You wanted it like that.” He said and suddenly I had no ground under my feet. Justin threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the kitchen counter. He called the children to help, and suddenly there were six hands busy with smear flour and icing all over me.

“Oh my God, what's going on here?” Pattie shouted suddenly, and brought us thus to freeze. I jumped off the counter when we all four look ashamed and with innocent faces at her. She studied shocked the picture that has offered itself to her and began at once to laugh out loud. We all let out a relieved breath that we haven’t noticed we have kept in.

The children went to the beach to play with Pattie, while Justin and I tried to save as many cookies as possible.

“That was funny.” Justin whispered in my ear and hugged me from behind as I stood at the sink. “You smell so delicious.” He giggled in my sticky hair. I felt like he bared my neck by pulling my hair to the side as his tongue licked my warm skin. I giggled as the exciting but also tickling feeling lets a cold chill run down my back. His arms tightened around my waist and pulled me closer to him.