32. Chapter Are you hitting on me?

YOUR POV

The hours passed and the first guests left us. Since Dean popped up I have seen Justin barely. He was so engrossed in the conversation with this guy, that he had forgotten all others. But I was happy for him, he was happy and that was all that mattered.

“This day is just perfect!” Cheered Johanna dropped to the deck chair next to me. I felt a bit tipsy, so I switched to soft drinks. I smiled at her and put my free hand on her forearm.

“When are you coming back?” I asked. She giggled and rolled her eyes.

“Do you know how many times I've gotten asked this question already today? I'm not even gone.” She replied, laughing and took a deep breath.

“When you're back home, could you tell my loving family that I miss them very much?” I asked calmly and thoughtfully as I look into the darkness. Our terrace is beautifully lit but the beach is no longer visible. Jo nodded and smiled at me sympathetically.

“Hey you two.” Gio said who suddenly stood beside us. He squatted beside Johanna, looking at her admiringly. My heart warmed at this great sight.

“Are you angry with me if I kidnap Jo shortly?” He asked me and smiled. I shook my head and gave him with that the permission. Hand in hand both went to the dark beach and disappeared from my view. I was alone on the terrace, it get chilly outside and the others were all in the house.

“May I join you?” Suddenly asked a deep husky voice. My head shot up and my eyes met the bright green eyes of Dean. I was like frozen, why he makes me so nervous? His eyes were intently, I swallowed hard and nodded.

“The party is really great.” He said quietly and looked holes in my head. I stared into nothing and took a sip of my lemonade.

“Thank you.” I said curtly, without looking at him. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him smile. He seems to be amused about my nervous behavior. I put my now empty glass next to me and crossed my arms over my chest.

“You're cold.” He determine, took off his jacket and placed it over my upper body. He hovered over me, much too close for my liking. I clear my throat, our eyes met and he stared shamelessly.

“You have beautiful eyes.” He whispered I felt his breath on my face. His perfume befuddled my thoughts, as I just lay there and hoped he sits down again. What does he do?

“Where is Justin?” I asked stuttering. He grinned and sat down beside me, so that he can look at me. I felt incredibly uncomfortable around him and couldn’t really understand what happened here.

“He's inside.” He said the obvious. Okay, talk to him about Justin, maybe he understood then.

“Have you already made ​​appointments, when you go to the studio together?” I asked hesitantly, my voice was unusually weak. He lit a cigarette and took a deep drag.

“Perhaps.” He said and laughed. What is this? Is he kidding me? I frowned and looked at him questioningly.

“I'd rather talk about you, (Y/N).” He said softly and leaned toward me.

“Are you hitting on me?” I asked without thinking. Confident he licked his plump lips and winked at me.

“Perhaps.” He said again and grinned. Has he lost his mind?

“Please stop it. You make me feel uncomfortable.” I said this time with more certainty in my voice. This guy is disrespectful how can he flirt with the girl of a colleague so obviously.

“Why? You look fine. Can’t I be attractive to you?” He asked, laughing and leaned further over to me. I slipped away from him a bit.

“No you can’t. I'm Justin's girlfriend and he certainly wouldn’t like it.” I said hissing.