11. Chapter I love them so much

Justins POV

Completely disoriented, I woke up in a hotel room; it was dark, only a laptop light was to see where my eyes felt on and stopped. My girlfriend was sitting at the laptop seemed to work.

I watched her for a moment and admired her beauty. I lay in bed with my boxers dressed and sat up caution but her eyes shot to me immediately.

"How long have you been awake?", she asked me with a smile on her face. I smiled at her and shrugged.

"We meet with the others in an hour for dinner. Your mom is already here.", she told me and came to me. She sat down beside me on the bed and looked at me with concern.

"How long have I been asleep?", I asked her and took her hand in mine. I looked at our hands and took a deep breath.

"Three hours.", she informed me and lay with me, I turned to her, so we were face to face. She looked worried and tired.  

"We considered that we should fly to the Bahamas. A bit of rest would be good for all of us.", she whispered, I could feel her breath on my lips so close she came to me. It was nice to have her back with me. Even if it were only a few days, I've missed her. 

"I'm so thankful that you are with Me.", I whispered back. She smiled and patted me on my still bruised face. 

"How do you feel?", she asked me caring. 

"As long as you're with me, I'm fine.", I assured her, stroking her few strands of her hair from her face. She is so beautiful. 

"Are Gio and Ci also here?", I asked her with a raspy voice.

"No, I told them that they don't need to come. They were already at the airport, but they have so much to do with the new-opening of the restaurant.", she whispered back, and stroked me gently on my face. I nodded, even though I would like to have them around, she is right.  

"Are you tired?", I asked softly. She just nodded with a shy smile. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and pressed her firmly against me. 

"Baby, how bad is it…what the media write about me?", I wondered. In prison, I didn't catch up. She looked up at me and thought for a moment.  

"Drugs, alcohol, violence against the state.", she summarized briefly.

"Shit. That's not true.", I disagreed.

"I know, but what happened?", she asked hesitantly. I thought for a moment to remind myself of everything.

~Flashback~

"I thought you like Khalil.", I said to Charmaine as we made our way to her apartment.

"Yes, I do but I like you more.", she said sexy and tried to put her hand on my leg, but I didn't let it happen.

"I have a girlfriend and am happy with her.", I told her and looked over to her so she can see how seriously I mean it. She rolled her eyes and looked out the window when she saw that we're being followed by paps.

She began to pose and artificial smile. She wanted to do as if we have so much fun together. I drove carefully through the darkness. Khalil was right behind us. An awkward silence surrounded us and from the smell in the car I got a headache.

I opened the window, so that fresh air could get into the car when I saw in my rear mirror the police suddenly. They followed us for a while until they waved me to the curb. What do they want?