186.

Putting sweatshorts and baggy t-shirts on and just curling up under the covers together was amazing. Getting to rest your head on the love of your life's chest, feeling him run his fingers through your hair and a gentle kiss to your forehead made it a billion times better.

"This is heaven," Brett exhaled contently, closing his eyes. Eddy ran his fingers through the hair in the back of his head. It tickled slightly, but in a good way.

"Yeah?" Eddy asked, looking down at his boyfriend. He looked so small in the oversized t-shirt, and it made him want to protect him. "I mean, I can't argue with that, I love taking some time to just hold you."

"I love taking time to be held," Brett said followed by a sigh. "I wish we had time for that every day."

"We could make time for this every day, but that would take time off filming," Eddy pointed out, kissing the top of Brett's head and burying his nose in his hair for a moment. "Which we have to do to make money."

"You make it sound like it's just a job and not the best job in the world where we get to do all kinds of fun and interesting stuff and make money of it just because a camera is there," Brett chuckled, looking up at Eddy. He kissed the underside of his chin. "You're still enjoying making videos with me, right?"

"Of course I do, I can't imagine a better job to have," Eddy said, pulling Brett closer. "I just wish we could do something bigger with the format we have, not just the standard talking about something in the studio, you know. We haven't done anything outside the studio since Elise was born."

Brett sighed and rested his head back on Eddy's chest.
"You're right. I also feel like we never take Elise out for anything, which I guess would be kinda related. It's too easy to just stay in, but I want both to experience stuff and to have Elise experience stuff."

"We should try and figure something out," Eddy agreed, closing his eyes. "Maybe we could try and find a way to include Elise in the video making? I mean, we agreed on waiting with having Elise in videos until she can say she's okay with that, but... I mean, an innocent video where we show her some music or play something for her...? "

"We could film her first concert? Or maybe ask Ray to play for her?" Brett suggested, letting the hand that had previously rested next to his head on Eddy's chest slide down to his hip.

"We could ask Hilary as well? She's in Sydney next week, isn't she?" Eddy said, licking his lips. "A video with two world class soloists playing foe Elise? Unless Hillary's busy, of course."

"She did use to play concerts for babies, right? Maybe she'll be up for it," Brett suggested, tilting his head up to try and reach Eddy's lips for a kiss.

"Let's message her later," Eddy chuckled, tracing one finger down his jaw before pressing his lips against Brett's.