97. (nsfw)

Ray eventually left, and it took no more than fifteen minutes before the pair was snuggled up in bed having what might as well have been a yawning contest. Brett was lying with his head resting on Eddy's shoulder with his arm around his shoulders.

"Strange to think Ray knows now," Eddy mumbled, turning his head to kiss the top of Brett's head. Brett smiled and kissed Eddy's jaw.

"Yeah, feels a bit more real," Brett said, moving his hand to rest it on Eddy's stomach under the covers. "We're actually going to parents."

"I've thought about her possibly looking like Leonora, though," Eddy mumbled, closing his eyes. "And apparently it's very unlikely, according to the internet."

"Yeah?"

"Dark hair and brown eyes are dominant genes," Eddy explained, running his hand through Brett's hair as he spoke. "And appearently Asian genes are wild strong."

Brett snorted, smiling against Eddy's neck.
"Yeah? Maybe she'll look like me, then. Poor girl," he joked, sneaking his hand underneath Eddy's t-shirt to feel the soft skin.

"Nah, she'll be lucky to look like you. You're literally the most perfect person in the world."

"For another two weeks, yeah," Brett sighed, kissing Eddy's neck again. His cheeks were warm from Eddy's sweet words.

Eddy let out a heavy breath and shifted slightly.
"You know how much I like when you kiss my neck, don't you?" Eddy asked, feeling Brett's smile widen against his neck.

"Of course I do," Brett mumbled, letting his hand slide slowly down his stomach. "Thought I'd give you a little treat before we sleep, if you want?"

"Mmh, yes please," Eddy said, kissing the top of Brett's head again. He was already getting hard from Brett's treatment. "I'm too tired for some proper fucking, though."

Brett's gentle laugh in his ear sent shivers down his spine, and when Brett snuck his hand down his boxers he let out a quiet moan.

"Don't worry, I'm too tired for that too," Brett chuckled, taking his earlobe between his teeth as he wrapped his hand around Eddy's dick. "I just want you to feel good before bed."

"I love how you suddenly decide to to something sexual, honestly," Eddy chuckled, leaning his head back into the pillow. Brett was good, knowing just the kind of tempo and pressure to use to make the orgasm build like a maddening tease.

"It's because you're so hot when you're enjoying yourself."

"Yeah? Must be on fricking fire now, then," Eddy whimpered, biting his lip. "God, Brett..."

Eddy couldn't hold his hips down when Brett sped his hand up and finally tipped him over the edge. He felt Brett's lips on his and Brett didn't slow his hand down before having drawn out every little drop.

"God, you're good," Eddy panted, licking his lips once Brett pulled away. He was trying to catch his breath still when he felt how hard Brett was against his hip.

"I try my best," Brett said, almost rubbing himself against Eddy's hip at this point. Eddy pulled him in for another kiss.

"Do you want me to return the favour?" Eddy asked softly, and Brett nodded sheepishly. "Seems like you liked this as much as I did."

"If... If you don't mind?"

"Of course not, come here," Eddy mumbled, sneaking his hand down Brett's boxers.