4. (nsfw)

//nsfw//

They ended up in the bedroom after having cupcakes. Brett had suggested it, and even though he was still sore from the day before he had agreed. The tiny hope in the back of his mind said that it wasn't so late and that maybe they would just lie in bed and talk for a bit after.

At the very least he got to look up at Brett's lustful eyes and at how his mouth was hanging half open in an attempt to get enough oxygen to continue thrusting into Eddy's already sensitive ass in the same tempo as he had started up in. Eddy loved the view of sweat making Brett's hair cling to his forehead and the sound of his light moans with every thrust.

"That feels good, Brett," Eddy moaned,  knowing Brett liked hearing that. It wasn't really too bad either, he got to feel Brett's sweaty body working, he got to see him enjoying himself and to be intimate with him. He had to consider himself lucky, to have this.

"Yeah? You like being fucked in the ass?" Brett panted, taking a firm hold of Eddy's hips to reach deeper. Eddy got a deep shade of red over his cheeks, knowing what Brett wanted him to say.

"When it's done well, like how you do it, then yeah," Eddy breathed, grabbing a hold of the pillow he was resting his head on with one hand. It did normally feel good, but today his ass was already sore from last night.

"Do you want a hand as well?" Brett offered, slowing down for a bit to catch his breath. The slow pace felt so much better for Eddy and having Brett rub past his prostate with each thrust like this made his head spin.

"If you don't mind?" Eddy pleaded, feeling the orgasm building already. It was almost embarrassing how easily Brett could make him cum, especially as their so called foreplay wasn't much to brag about.

"It's no sweat," Brett shrugged and moved one hand off Eddy's hip to give him a handjob while still thrusting in and out of him. Eddy tilted his head back with a moan, but not before catching a glimpse of Brett's smug smile, obviously pleased with how he got Eddy to react. It also caused him to speed up his thrusts again, and even though that wasn't what felt best for Eddy he let him.

Eddy closed his eyes as he got closer to the orgasm, his mouth hanging half open as if he waited for a kiss that wouldn't come. They had never kissed during sex. During dares in drinking games, yes. During sex, no.

"You're about to cum already, aren't you?" Brett panted, and Eddy nodded eagerly. He doubted his voice would work for him being so close to relief. Brett sped up the pace of the thrusts again, and Eddy recognized the sound of the whimpers escaping from the back of Brett's throat. He was close too.

Eddy came first, shooting over Brett's hand and his own stomach before Brett filled him up barely half a minute later. The feeling of all that up his ass was something Eddy doubted he would ever get used to, but Brett seemed to like it which was the most important part.

They hadn't really even caught their breath yet before Brett rolled over to lie next to Eddy on the bed, keeping bit of distance between them. Eddy really tried to make himself feel lucky to have what he had with Brett, and he often did feel lucky. But that one vulnerable moment as the orgasm still settled in the bottom of his stomach, he would really have liked the closeness. He knew it was out of the question, though.

"Just borrow the shower if you want to, I have a few towels in the cupboard in there," Brett said, still a bit out of breath. He had been doing most of the work after all.

"Thanks, Brett. I think I need it," Eddy mumbled and sat up slowly, careful not to put any pressure on his now very sore asshole. His entire being screamed for a loving touch, a hug, maybe even just a little pat on the back and a "good job." He knew he wouldn't get that, though, and quickly gathered his clothes and headed to the bathroom instead.