178. (nsfw)

Feeling Eddy's butterfly light kisses down his neck, his hand on his groin and hearing his light moans was intoxicating. He found himself moving his hips against his hand and leaning his head back into the pillow with a moan.

"Mmm Eddy..." Brett sighed, running his hands through Eddy's hair as he slowly kissed down his stomach. "God, you're... Fuck you're really going there aren't you?"

Eddy looked up at him when he hit the waistline of his jeans, giving the slyest smile.
"Maybe I am?" he grinned before placing a kiss on the growing bulge in Brett's jeans, spreading his legs with his hands as he did. "You'd want that, wouldn't you?"

"I would," Brett breathed, combing his hand through Eddy's hair. "I really fucking would."

"Mm, you would, but you have noo manners," Eddy chuckled, caressing the inside of his thighs gently. "What do we say when we want something, hm Bretty?"

Brett felt his cheeks warm up, loving feeling small and somewhat embarrassed about Eddy's mild berating.
"Please, Eddy," he said, licking his lips as he met Eddy's warm brown eyes. Eddy chuckled.

"Please what?"

"Please blow me," Brett mumbled, cheeks reddening more as he had to ask for it properly. It was hot, though, having Eddy be strict with him.

"I can't hear you when you mumble, love," Eddy said with an innocent shrug, kissing Brett's bulge again. Brett whined and leaned back against the pillow.

"Please give me a blowjob," Brett requested, clearer this time. "And... And I'll make you feel good after, however you want."

"However I want, huh? I'll hold you to that," Eddy grinned, making Brett regret his words immediately. He quickly forgot about it when Eddy finally opened his tight jeans and pulled them down slightly so he'd be less restricted. Eddy's gentle hand wrapped around his hardened dick, still with the fabric of his boxer in between.

"Ah, fuck," Brett gasped, pushing his hips up against Eddy's touch. Eddy's pleased grin made him blush.

"You're so impatient," Eddy tsked, shaking his head. Brett was just grateful for the gentle massage Eddy kept going for him. "Are you that horny, Bretty mine? Do you need me to help you feel better more often?"

"Mmm I'd love that actually. Please Eddy, let us make love more often," Brett pleaded up at him, licking his lips again as he often did when he was nervous or turned on. "Please let me have you."

Eddy smiled beautifully, reminding him of why he fell for him, before leaning down to kiss his lips softly.
"Let's try and make that happen. I'd love that too, I've missed this," Eddy whispered before going back down his stomach with gentle kisses every few centimeters.

Brett tried to even out his breathing when Eddy pulled down his boxers painfully slowly. The drag of the elastic down his shaft felt like a maddening tease, and imagining Eddy's lips gently closing around it as he looked up at him with burning eyes made him moan all on its own.

"Please, Eddy, please... Please suck me dry, Eddy..." Brett groaned, blushing from his own lewd words. Eddy always knew how to turn him on just enough to make him speak like that.

"Okay, love, for you I will," Eddy purred, his lips touching the side of his shaft like a passionate kiss before allowing just the tip to enter his mouth. He dragged his tongue over it, tasting the precum as he did.

"Holy f..." Brett gasped, his voice pitching a full octave and a half above his normal speaking pitch. It had been too long since he had touched himself.

Brett's ability to talk disappeared as Eddy got more of him into his mouth. Instead he let Eddy know he really loved this by closing his fist around Eddy's hair and trying to control the speed of Eddy's so far movements up and down his shaft. Eddy didn't really let him take proper control, though, treating Brett's tugging more as suggestions than orders.

Eventually, Eddy pulled off to take a proper breath.
"You're enjoying this?" he asked Brett while wrapping his large hand around it instead, jerking him off with a firm grip.

"Y... Yes," Brett moaned, pushing his hips up along with Eddy's movements. "God, Eddy, fuck..."

"You're so beautiful when you enjoy yourself," Eddy complimented softly before leaning in again to take the head of Brett's dick in his mouth. Brett moaned, pushing his hips up in an attempt to get more. Eddy gagged and pulled off again.

"Bretty love, you know I love sucking your dick, but you gotta keep control of your hips," Eddy said, wiping some saliva from the side of his mouth. "I still got a gag reflex."

"Sorry, you're just... So good," Brett sighed, leaning up on his arms. "Come here, baby, I'll make it up to you."

Eddy smiled shyly at being called baby, but did crawl up to lie down with one of Brett's arms wrapped securely around him and the other slowly caressing his chest in corcular motions. Brett leaned in to place a soft kiss to the side of his neck.

"You're so good to me, Eddy, thank you," Brett whispered softly in Eddy's ear, sneaking his hand underneath his t- shirt. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Bretty," Eddy whispered back, whimpering softly when Brett found a nipple and rubbed circles on it with his middle finger.

"You're beautiful, smart, funny, an amazing parent to our baby... I'm so lucky to get to spend my life with you," Brett whispered, watching Eddy's cheeks warm up more with every word. The light tickling feeling from the nipple massage didn't help either.

"If I didn't know better, I would have thought you were about to propose," Eddy breathed, turning slightly to kiss Brett softly before continuing in a more joking tone. "I hope you'd choose a more romantic setting for that."

Brett chuckled, sliding his hand down Eddy's stomach and underneath the elastic of the sweatpants and boxers he was wearing. Eddy inhaled sharply.
"I'm thinking I'll probably propose to you one day," Brett mumbled, pressing their lips together again briefly. "But I want to wait a bit, until Elise is a bit older so she can remember us getting married, until we've landed a bit and know more about each other as a couple."

Eddy let out a whimper as Brett's hand wrapped around his dick, which was way too hard for the amount of attention it had gotten.
"Okay," he moaned, trying to make his brain work while Brett's small and gentle hand jerked him off with slow, delicate movements. "I'll wait for you."

Brett leaned down to press a kiss on Eddy's sensitive neck, smiling when he heard the whimpers from his boyfriend.
"What, would you want me to propose earlier? Because I mean, if you don't want to wait..."

In a swift movement, Eddy pushed Brett back down on the bed, pulled his sweatpants and boxers off, and straddled Brett. His hands were wrapped around Brett's wrists, but weren't really holding him down where they ended up over his head.

"Let's talk about this when I'm not desperate for you to fuck me, please?" Eddy purred, leaning down to kiss him.