137.

"Okay, showtime then, I guess. You keep her calm while I explain, yes?" Brett asked, running a hand through his hair. He was incredibly nervous about the whole thing, especially as they had almost no time to plan. This was so important that just jumping into it felt so off.

"Yes, yes. She's calm now, though, so we should get rolling," Eddy said, almost pushing Brett down in the chair. Brett swallowed hard.

"Alright, will you start the camera?"

Eddy moved Elise over to the other arm and reached over to press the record button. Brett gave him a small nod and Eddy pressed the button.

"Hello," Brett said before clearing his voice. He looked up at Eddy who gave him an assuring nod. "And uh welcome to another episode of twoset violin. This is a very very very special episode, I actually can't even explain how special it is."

He giggled to himself from the nerves and ran a hand through his hair again.
"You guys have probably noticed that we've been a bit busy lately and not uploaded as much as we would like to. We're... A bit busy with another different project..."

Eddy smiled at Brett description behind camera, rocking Elise gently. He was more excited than nervous, honestly.

"So, you guys probably know already that me and Eddy are boyfriends AND best friends, so that shouldn't be too surprising, but there's another little piece of news we wanted to share with you as well."

Brett waved Eddy into frame and Eddy was grinning from ear to ear as he sat down with Elise in his lap. Brett placed an arm around his waist.
"Hey guys, this is Elise, our daughter," Eddy said softly, moving her slightly so that she was more visible on camera.

"So, we apologize for the lack of videos," Brett explained to the camera as Eddy moved Elise into a more comfortable position again. "But we are trying our best to get some good content out f..."

He was interrupted by a squeal and a slap to his arm by Eddy, and he quickly turned to see what it was.

"Brett! She's smiling, look!" Eddy said with the widest smile and stars in his eyes. Brett looked down at her and felt himself fill with love for their precious little girl.

"Oh my god," he breathed, reaching over to stroke her cheek gently as she looked up at her dads with the most beautiful smile either of them had ever seen.

Eddy turned to the camera for a moment.
"She's... She's never done that before, sorry..." he said, unable to stop smiling. "God, I love her so much."

"I think actually that's the perfect time to end this video," Brett said, still smiling and ignoring that they had planned to actually do a video that musicians would want to see. "Sorry about it getting personal, but we thought you'd want to know."

"Oh my god, I can't believe she's smiling," Eddy said, mostly to himself.

"Thank you for watching," Brett said to the camera before turning to kiss Eddy's cheek quickly. "See you next time."