15.

Brett had in a way expected to spend the night with Leonora after the date, but he did not really expect spending the following day with her as well, cooking breakfast for her, cuddling, getting to know each other. Turned out her personality is just as beautiful as her physique, and Brett felt himself fall more and more for her. He didn't want to use the word perfect, but so far he hadn't found any flaws.

It felt so natural to be with her, to sneak his arms around her, to touch his lips against the side of her head. It was no surprise that she ended up staying another night, that they ended up having sex again.

"Mmh, you always make me feel so good, Brett," she purred in his ear after, his arm around her waist. This was the best part, the softness after, the confirmation that this wasn't just sex.

"I always want my girl to feel good, you know," Brett replied, turning to kiss the side of her head. She giggled in response.

"Your girl, huh?" she asked, raising an eyebrow playfully. "After one date? You're a brave guy, mr Yang."

Brett's cheeks turned bright pink and he felt the nerves in the bottom of his stomach.
"I uh, I mean..." Brett stuttered, turning redder with every word. "If you'd like, another date would be amazing... I mean..."

Leonora giggled and kissed him quickly to shut him up.
"I'm joking, silly. But another date would be fantastic. How about this weekend?"

Falling asleep with this amazing girl in his arms was amazing, and had it not been for the fact that Leonora had to get up early the next morning to go to work he wasn't sure he would've had the willpower to ask her to leave to go film with Eddy.

"So, you're picking me up on Saturday?" she asked after getting her shoes on. Brett pulled her into a quick kiss, smiling against her lips when he felt her put her arms around his neck.

"Six, sharp," he confirmed, sneaking his arms around her waist. "And just text me whenever, yeah?"

Leonora giggled, kissing him again.
"I'll hold you to that, hot stuff," she said, stroking his cheek softly. "But I really have to go, I'll be late for work."

Brett nodded and slowly let her go.
"See you around then," he said with a shy smile. "Have fun at work."

She blew him a kiss, partly as a joke and left Brett's house in the same beautiful outfit she had worn on their date. It put a smile on his lips and made his stomach fill with butterflies.

It wasn't until a few minutes after she had left the real world came crashing down on him as he realized he was supposed to be at Eddy's house in barely half an hour.

"Fuck," he mumbled before half running to get a shower. He didn't really want to shower of the feeling of having been with Leonora. He wanted to live in the daze after having pleasured her forever, but he knew Eddy was waiting for him.