94.

They decided to postpone painting to the following day, going to bed early to get up early. When they woke up the next morning from the sun peeking in between their curtains they realized they had a scorching hot day ahead of them.

That turned out to be true as they neared mid-day and the sun shining through the window combined with physical activity made it way too hot despite the air conditioning running.

"Jesus it's hot," Eddy muttered, placing the paint roller on the tray and wiping the sweat from his forehead with the old, worn t-shirt he had degraded to a painting shirt.

Brett was about to reply when Eddy pulled the shirt off, erasing any coherent thought from his mind. The old jeans sat low on his hips, and in combination with the few paint stains and the shine from the layer of sweat he was easily the single hottest thing Brett had seen in his life. His cheeks burned as he looked away.

"Yeah, it's... Yeah," Brett mumbled as he rolled the green paint onto the wall in front of him. They had already done two walls and were nearing the same corner from a wall each now.

Eddy chucked his shirt to the middle of the floor and rolling the roller in the tray to get more paint on.
"And we gotta do another layer when this dries," he sighed, rolling the paint onto the wall. "I'm sorry I kept us from doing this yesterday when the temperature was decent."

"Making you feel okay is much more important, don't worry about it," Brett responded adding 'and I wouldn't have gotten to see you hot like this' in the back of his mind.

A few minutes passed and they were nearing each other to the point of almost bumping into each other with every paint stroke. Brett tried his best to keep his mind PG but it really wasn't working anymore when Eddy snuck a kiss below his ear with a giggle.

"Green looks good on you," Eddy commented as he made the last paint stroke on his wall and helping Brett out with the last of his. "Definitely your colour."

"It's Elise's colour," Brett chuckled, placing his paint roller in his tray. When he turned back, Eddy was just straightening up after doing the same. Did the room get even hotter?

"You're right, it is," Eddy agreed with a nod as he put the lid on the paint box. Brett tried not to stare, but it was very difficult. "Now we're waiting at least eight hours before we can do the next layer?"

"Let's shower together," Brett blurted out, licking his lips. "Like, right now."

"You know, a cool shower would be..."

Eddy was interrupted by Brett's lips on his and his hands slowly sliding down his sweaty torso. When he pulled away, Eddy ran his hand through his hair to get his moist bangs out of his eyes. Brett bit his lip.

"I want you," Brett stated, looking up at Eddy who got a hint of red over his cheeks.

"That's a bit forward..?"

"Don't care, have you seen yourself right now? Please?"