119. (nsfw)

Eddy was surprised when the bedroom door openes before he had even put his phone away to sleep, and Brett took off his glasses and snuck under the covers with him. He put his phone on the bedside table and snuck his arms around Brett.

"She's asleep already?" Eddy asked, kissing him softly, letting a hand rest on his cheek. Brett smiled against his lips.

"Yeah, out like a light," Brett mumbled, enjoying being held by Eddy. It felt like it was forever since they'd been together, and getting that felt nice. "Have been for the past fifteen minutes at least, but I stayed for a bit because I couldn't really believe it."

Eddy pressed another kiss against Brett's lips, combing his hand through the hair in the back of his neck. It was getting a bit long, but Eddy actually liked the slightly longer hair on him. It framed his face nicely.

"You're amazing," Eddy whispered, and Brett chuckled, burying his face in the crook of Eddy's neck, placing a tiny kiss there.

"You are too," Brett mumbled against the sensitive skin on Eddy's neck, and he let out a sigh.

"You're sure she's asleep?" Eddy asked, twirling some of Brett's hair around his finger. Brett nodded, moving slightly to look up at Eddy.

"Yeah, stirred a bit when I opened the door, but went right back to sleep," Brett assured him. "I've left her door open and our door is cracked open, so we'll hear her if there's anything wrong. I bet if we're really quiet we can hear her snoring."

Eddy froze for a moment, listening. The faint sound of some whimpers were heard, but they quieted down afterwards. Eddy smiled.

"Sounds amazing," Eddy mumbled before kissing Brett again. Brett's hands found their way down Eddy's chest until they snuck around, pulling him closer by the hips.

"You know what else would be amazing?" Brett asked, kissing Eddy's jaw. Eddy couldn't help but smile at Brett's tone.

"No, I don't know. Tell me," he teased before pressing their groins together. Brett let out a tiny whimper, and Eddy felt that he was semi hard already.

"To fuck you," Brett whispered in his ear, pressing Eddy slightly down on the bed with his body weight. Eddy got a beautiful red on his cheeks.

"I'd like that," he whispered back, reaching up to caress Brett's cheek. "Quietly, though, so se won't wake her."

"Of course," Brett purred, pressing kisses from Eddy's lips and down over his Adam's apple and past his collarbones. He made sure to play with Eddy's nipple with his tongue before continuing down past his bellybutton. Under him, Eddy let out quiet whimpers that he tried to muffle with the back of his hand.

"Shit, Brett," Eddy gasped, tangling one hand into Brett's hair again. He rolled his hips up to meet Brett's touch, feeling himself getting harder by the moment.

"I love you, Eddy," Brett said softly after moving back up to look in Eddy's eyes. He brushed Eddy's hair back, letting his thigh gently rub against the fabric on the front of the boxers Eddy had gone to bed in. Eddy's dazed gaze as ve enjoyed a touch was a big turn on for Brett.

"I love you too," Eddy sighed, leaning his head back against the pillow. He felt dizzy with arousal, and even more so when Brett slipped hand down his boxers to wrap around his dick.

"God, Brett, I..." Eddy whimpered, closing his eyes. Brett slowed his hand down, leaning down to whisper in his ear.

"Do you want to cum like this, or do you want me to fuck you?"

Eddy shivered at the low voice, swallowing hard. His body ached for the orgasm, but he knew it would be ten times greater with Brett inside him.

"Fuck me," Eddy said, pulling Brett in for another kiss. "I want to be with you properly."

Brett reached over to their bedside table and opened the drawer in it to see if he could find the lube. It wasn't there of course, and Eddy let out a groan as he remembered where it was.

"Shampoo shelf," he sighed, running a hand through his hair. Brett kissed him quickly again.

"I'll go get it," he chuckled, rolling off the bed and slipping out of the room to get their lube.

When he came back in the room, Eddy had already taken his boxer off and tossed it aside. Brett could see how badly he ached to touch himself to get the release.

"Fuck you're hot," Brett muttered as he crawled onto the bed on his knees to be between Eddy's legs. Eddy blushed.

"Have me, Brett," Eddy whimpered while he was slicking up. A moment later, he could feel him against his opening

Eddy choked back a moan when Brett pushed himself inside, filling him up perfectly to the limit before it would hurt. Brett couldn't hold himself back from setting a steady pace immediately.

"Mhm, yeah," Eddy gasped with his mouth hanging open. The orgasm was building, and after about eight or nine thrusts he knew he'd cum if Brett touched his dick as well.

"God, Eddy, you feel so good," Brett moaned, trying to keep it down. He hadn't touched himself at all since last time, and was about to cum any second.

"Shit!" Eddy exclaimed when Brett wrapped his hand around his dick, causing his orgasm. A moment later, Brett pumped hus load in his ass with a groan.

"I fucking love you, Eddy," Brett breathed as he collapsed on Eddy's chest. "So fucking much."