11. (nsfw)

//nsfw//

He had never felt like crying during sex before. During sex had been all about taking in all of Brett, imagining his soft lips touching Eddy's, gentle caressing of his cheek and whispers of love and lust. No time for anything extra. But knowing he'd likely be losing this stung and trying to hide it was so hard.

"C...can we try it from behind?" Eddy asked, sounding almost choked up. He tried to play it off as feeling good, but Brett got that suspicious look on his face.

"Not feeling it like this today?" he asked as he pulled out to let Eddy switch positions. "Anything I could do different?"

"Just wanted to try it," Eddy mumbled, feeling Brett's hands on his hips. Tears were already trying to force their way out from the gentle touch.

"Nice, cool that you wanted to try something new," Brett complimented before placing himself against Eddy's opening and pushing carefully inside, allowing him to get used to the new position. Eddy let out a soft whimper as he brushed past his prostate.

Eddy just nodded, hiding his face in the pillow. He couldn't hold his tears back anymore, and the building orgasm only made him even more emotional. Would this be their last time?

"God, this way feels so good," Brett grunted, and Eddy allowed a moan into the pillow. Of course it would be better for Brett like this when he could pretend it was her, not having to see Eddy's face.

A sob tore through Eddy as he came, feeling Brett do the same a bit after him. After Brett was done, Eddy couldn't hold his quiet sobs anymore and he pressed the pillow to his face to try and hide it.

"God, Eddy are you okay?" Brett asked, sounding worried as he rolled over to lie next to Eddy. "Shit, dude, did I hurt you? Fuck, Eddy, I'm so sorry I..."

Brett reached out to touch Eddy's arm, but Eddy pulled away.
"I... I'm fine, you didn't..." he sobbed, feeling like an idiot for crying. There was nothing to cry about, he had gotten way more than he could have hoped for. Way more than he deserved. "It's just the... the thing I told you about, the emotional... thing."

"Are you sure? I've never seen you like this... I mean, you have to tell me if I hurt you Eddy, I really don't want that," Brett insisted as Eddy rolled off the bed to a standing position, his ass on the bed as short as possible.

"I'm sorry I worried you, Brett. I'm fine," Eddy said, faking a smile through his tears. He just wanted to go home, lay in bed and forget Brett exists, but he knew he would be too selfish to do that. "I'll just... Take shower, if that's okay. Don't worry, it was good."

"Are you sure, Eddy?" Brett asked again, and Eddy could feel the little control he had left disappear like dew in the sun. He nodded and half ran to the bathroom before Brett could ask anything else.

The door was barely closed behind him before he broke down, sinking to the floor and holding himself.
"You're lucky to have had this," Eddy whispered to himself through the sobs. "Just stop. You've gotten more than you could ever hope for. More than you deserved."