70.

"Name," Brett mumbled that evening, being all comfy in Eddy's arms om the couch. He loved just being close to Eddy, to just get to feel his gentle fingers trace the bone structure of his face, feel him press his lips against the top of his head, feel his love. Eddy looked down at him, raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"She needs a name," Brett clarified, looking up at Eddy over his glasses. He had a few in mind, but wanted to hear Eddy's thoughts. "A nice one."

Eddy nodded and brushed some hair away from Brett's forehead with soft fingertips.
"We've already ruled out Edwina..." he joked and Brett  couldn't help but snort.

"Yeah, that would be... Weird," he agreed, tracing the lines in Eddy's hand with his index finger. Eddy shifted slightly, straightening his back a little to avoid it aching later. They'd been on this cpuch for hours.

"Have you thought about names?" he asked Brett, who licked his lips. He had thought of a lot of names, but he wasn't sure if Eddy would approve of any of them.

"I... Well, yeah, a few..." Brett admitted, blushing. Eddy kissed the top of his head again.

"Tell me?" Eddy requested and Brett felt the nerves tense. Was it a bit weird, maybe? Borderline creepy?

"Just uh... Emma, Ella, Evelyn, Ellinor... Elise?" Brett said, looking up at Eddy for a reaction. He nodded, licking his lips.

"Did you choose those t..."

"Because they remind me of your name," Brett interrupted him, turning even redder. "I like your name."

Eddy couldn't help the joking grin that was forming on his face.
"So you want to name her Edwina!" he laughed before kissing Brett's cheek. "I knew it."

"I swear to god we're not naming her Edwina," Brett laughed, taking Eddy's hand properly and squeezing it lightly. "But honestly, just something that reminds me of your name."

"We can't do Elise... Can we?" Eddy asked nuzzling his nose against the topbof his head. "Cause you know, für Elise."

Brett shrugged, looking down at their intertwined fingers. Eddy's hand was so much larger than his and it felt safe. Being with Eddy felt safe.
"Isn't it nice to have a name with a musical reference, though?"

Eddy thought about it for a moment, letting his free hand run through Brett's hair again.
"I guess, yeah. You're right. Besides, it is a nice name. I like it."

"Yeah?" Brett asked, looking up at him. The smile on Eddy's lips made his heart melt into a puddle as he fell in love with him all over again. God, how could he be so amazing?

"Yeah," Eddy nodded, almost closing the gap between their lips. His breath fanned over Brett's lips for a moment, making him almost dizzy. How was Eddy able to be so shy and yet so charming and such a tease?

"Kiss me, Eddy," Brett breathed, half closing his eyes. "Please."

"Okay," Eddy exhaled back, closing his eyes and pressing his lips against Brett's, causing a storm in his stomach.