104.

"You look so... Parent-y," Eddy said with a smile as Brett held the little bottle of donated breastmilk so Elise could eat. Brett couldn't stop smiling at how easily Elise took to the whole bottle instead of breast-situation despite the nurse's warnings that she might reject it at first.

"Would've thought I was a parent... Oh wait," Brett chuckled, looking down at Elise who was still eagerly downing the breastmilk. It was strange, but he was proud of her for doing something so basic as eating.

"You dork," Eddy chuckled, pulling out his phone and snapping a photo of them before Brett could protest.

"Damn, didn't know there'd be paparazzi here," Brett muttered as the bottle was emptied and he carefully set it aside. The nurse had told him to burp her after, and even how to, and Eddy felt his heart swell at Brett's clumsy movements as he tried to replicate how the nurse had shown him.

"I couldn't help it," Eddy said with a smile, leaning against the window sill. "You're just so... I don't know, I think I'm falling in love with you again."

"Well if that wasn't cheesy, then I don't know what is," Brett chuckled as the milk came back out of Elise's mouth onto the towel Brett had prepared hanging over his shoulder. Eddy walked over and carefully wiped her mouth with a corner of the same soft towel.

"I want to send the picture to mom, though, if that's alright with you," Eddy said softly as Brett gently patted Elise's back.

"Don't you want to be in the picture, though?" Brett asked, looking up at Eddy. "I can take a picture of you, if you want?"

Eddy shook his head and focused on Elise. His little princess.
"I want you in the picture, not behind camera," he shrugged, running a hand through his hair.

Brett nodded and shifted slightly as his arm got tired from holding Elise for the burping and moved her slightly further down.
"Maybe we can get the nurse to take a picture of us all, when she comes back?" Brett suggested, turning his attention to Elise when she made a few tiny noises.

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door and the nurse peeked inside a moment later.
"Everything okay here?" she asked with one of those calming nurse smiles. Eddy nodded, looking down at Elise and Brett.

"Yeah, she... I think I got the burping thing right," Brett confirmed, hinting at the now wet towel still hanging over his shoulder. The nurse walked over to them and confirmed Elise wasn't choking or anything before giving him a nod and a smile.

"Could you, uh... Could you take a picture of us? To send to uh... My mom?" Eddy stuttered, blushing as he asked the question. He didn't really know why he thought this was so embarrassing to ask. Probably just the nerves of telling his mom that she had unexpectedly for her become a grandparent overnight.

"Of course!" the nurse said, taking the towel off Brett's shoulder with a quick wink before accepting Eddy's phone to take a picture with. Eddy half sat on the armrest of the chair, placing his arm around Brett, and Brett moved Elise so her face would be visible in the photos. She didn't look or sound all too happy about that.

"Say cheese," the nurse chuckled and snapped a few photos of the little family.