91. (nsfw)

Stepping out of the shower as the hot water ran out was not nice. Feeling your boyfriend's hands through the towel as he dried you off, making sure to dry every centimeter of your skin, was very nice.

"If you keep drying there..." Brett began, but paused to swallow hard as Eddy's hand through the towel dried off the inside of his thighs. Eddy smiled innocently at him. "We'll have to..."

Eddy smiled innocently at him before placing a gentle kiss on his neck, just below his ear.
"Maybe that's my goal?" he purred softly, the tip of his nose touching his earlobe. Brett felt goosebumps form on his arms.

"As long as you're not just doing it... To make me feel better..." Brett sighed, feeling Eddy's hardened left hand fingertips slide slowly down his chest. Eddy chuckled.

"Nah, but if having sex will make you feel better that's an extra motivation," Eddy mumbled as his hand passed Brett's bellybutton. Brett stood paralyzed for a moment from the touch.

"If you also want it, it would," Brett finally stuttered out, inhaling sharply as Eddy's careful, long fingers wrapped way too gently around his half hardened dick. Feeling his breath on his neck didn't make him any less aroused either.

"I want you, Brett," Eddy purred in his ear, moving his hand painfully slowly up and down his shaft. Brett choked back a moan, feeling almost lightheaded from arousal.

"Have me then," Brett whimpered, closing his eyes and leaning onto Eddy. His knees felt weak. "Our first time in the new house."

"First of hopefully many," Eddy chuckled softly as he retracted his hand and placing a kiss on his half open mouth. "Let's go to the bedroom."

"First time in our new house, on our new bed," Brett said, a smile playing on his lips as he took Eddy's hand, leading him to the bedroom. It was impossible not to notice how hard Eddy was already.

They didn't even get to the bed before Brett had Eddy gently pressed to the doorframe of their bedroom, placing kisses from his mouth, down to his collarbone, to his left nipple where he dragged his tongue across, before sinking slowly to his knees as he kept going down.

Eddy's hands found their way into Brett's hair as he leaned his head back against the doorframe, letting a moan escape his lips.

Brett's mouth pressed against the soft skin of the inside of his thighs, sending sparks of pleasure through his body.

"God, Brett, that's... Holy f..."

His voice trailed off into a groan of pleasure when Brett finally took him in his mouth dragging a wide strip of tongue up his shaft, drawing out the first drops of pre-cum. Eddy clenched his fists around the dark locks of Brett's hair has he did.

"B... Brett... Oh my god, Brett... T... The bed...?" Eddy stuttered, feeling his knees give slowly as Brett repeated the action from before, but even slower. Eddy's body ached with the need for release, but he wanted Brett inside him. Closer.

Brett let his dick out of his mouth with a loud smack and wiped his own saliva from the side of his mouth.
"I don't know, Eddy, I rather like you all undone like this," Brett said innocently, looking up at him. "The hottest thing I've seen in a while."

"God shut up," Eddy whimpered, inhaling sharply when Brett took him in his mouth again. He felt the urge to thrust, to make himself cum in Brett's mouth. He kept himself from it.

"Do you wanna cum?" Brett mouthed against the side of his shaft, letting gentle fingers run up and down. Eddy shivered.

"I want you to fuck me," he whimpered, closing his eyes. "Please, Brett."

Brett stood up and pressed his lips against Eddy's softly.
"Where did we put the lube?" he asked, kissing Eddy's neck while waiting for a reply.

"The... My bag..." Eddy whimpered, wiggling himself free from Brett's insane tease to go fetch it in the bag by the foot end of their bed. Brett sat dow on the bed, and Eddy handed him the little bottle as he sat down next to him.

"I love you, Eddy," Brett whispered, pressing their lips together again. Eddy's response was nothing but a moan as Brett pushed him to lying on his back on the bed.

"Love you too," Eddy gasped, feeling Brett's cool finger press against his opening. He was already desperate for relief, and when Brett pushed it inside he rolled his hips up to meet it.

"Shh, you're so impatient..." Brett chuckled, placing his other hand on Eddy's hip to keep him down. "Thought you wanted me to fuck you?"

"Fucking do it then," Eddy demanded, sweat forming on his forehead. He whimpered as Brett placed a kiss on his stomach just below his bellybutton, squirming under his touch.

"You're so hot," Brett complimented, pulling his finger out to slick up. Eddy was gripping onto the pillow, his mouth was hanging open and his cheeks were burning, and Brett had never seen anything more arousing.

Eddy turned his head as his cheeks burned warmer. He was filled up with Brett's hardness and his brain turned to mush from the waves of pleasure. He wasn't even really sure if he had ejaculated or not, he just knew he was feeling amazing.

"Ah, Eddy... Eddy, if you... If you clench like that... I'll... God..." Brett groaned, but it turned into a prolonged moan instead. Holy shit.