184.

"Hey princess! Oh my god, you've grown so big!" Ray grinned as he rounded the corner into the living room where Elise was sitting by herself playing with a toy xylophone while baba tried to show her where to hit. "How old are you even now?"

"Six months," Brett informed him with a proud grin, lifting the little girl in the apple green dress into his arms as he stood up. Eddy passed them, giving Brett a quick kiss on the cheek and his girl one on the head, before going to pack Elise's stuff for her sleepover at Uncle Ray's house.

"Woaahh you're so grown!" Ray exclaimed as Brett handed him Elise. She looked shocked at him for a moment before recognizing him and trying to reach for his hair. "I can't believe I haven't seen you in so long! I missed you so so much!"

Brett chuckled, reaching down to get her shark off the floor to bring as well.
"Eddy and I missed you too, Ray," he joked, handing him the shark. "This is the main toy for the moment. It's name is Sharkie or Baby Shark."

"Ohh, I remember Sharkie! It was on the picture Eddy sent me while I was in Denmark!" Ray grinned, pretending for the shark to swim towards Elise and bumping into her nose to make her laugh. His grin widened when it worked.

"Yeah she refuses to be anywhere without it. It's coming with you,just don't lose it," Brett explained, going to the kitchen to get himself some coffee. "You want something, Ray?"

"Oh uh, what are you having?" Ray asked, sitting down on the couch with Elise in his lap. She was biting onto the shark's tail fin at the moment, looking up at him with her bright blue eyes.

"Coffee, obviously," Brett laughed as he poured some into his coffee mug, the cup with the hearts Eddy had given him after valentines day all those years ago.

"Coffee sounds good, actually, if you don't mind," Ray said, getting distracted by jokingly pretending the sharks was crying in pain from being bitten on the tail. Again Elise laughed, melting Ray's heart.

Eddy came back from Elise's room with a small bag of some clothes, diapers and other stuff Ray would need for her for the weekend. He put it by the door before going out to Brett in the kitchen, originally to get himself some coffee too, but when he saw Brett standing there he couldn't help sneaking his arms around him from behind.

"Mmm I can't wait to be alone with you," Eddy purred in Brett's ear, pressing a kiss to his neck. Brett smiled, pouring coffee for Ray.

"I got us a reservation at the restaurant, by the way," Brett said quietly so Ray wouldn't hear while leaning back against Eddy. "But I'm assuming you mean the moment Ray and Elise are out the door."

Eddy chuckled softly in Brett's ear, his nose touching the back of it.
"I can't wait to take the longest nap with you." Brett couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Don't get too wild now, Eddy mine."