131. (nsfw)

They hadn't even parked the car before Brett had placed his hand on the inside Eddy's thigh, stroking slowly upwards. Eddy's breathing hitched, but he kept it together until he had stopped the car. At that point, Brett was only a centimeter or two from touching his dick through his jeans.

"You're calling me a tease?" Eddy groaned, pulling Brett into a kiss by his neck. Brett laughed against his lips as his glassed went askew.

"You are!" he said once they let the kiss go. "Sitting there, being an actual fricking hottie..."

Eddy got a hint of red over his cheeks, kissing him again before turning and getting out of the car. Brett did the same, walking around the car to follow Eddy inside.

Brett tiptoed up to place a kiss on the back of Eddy's neck as he unlocked the door, and Eddy grabbed him by the waist and pulled him inside as a response, shutting the door begind them and pressing Brett against it.

"Mmm, that's hot," Brett purred with a grin, looking up at Eddy who was caressing his cheek gently with one hand while marking his neck. He couldn't help but let out a moan from the back of his throat.

"I love you, Brett, and to get to have you like this..." Eddy spoke softly, lowering his tone as his lips touched Brett's ear. Brett shivered. "Seventeen year old me would be so envious."

"Seventeen year old you wanted to fuck me?" Brett asked, leaning his head back against the door. Eddy's lips left slightly moist spots on Brett's neck and his hands explored under his hoodie.

"Mhm, yeah," Eddy chuckled, pressing his hips against Brett's with a low groan. "God, I wanted you so badly, man."

Brett moaned as Eddy tweaked his nipple, letting his jaw drop as he did. He snuck his arms around Eddy's waist, pulling him closer.
"Can't be as badly as I want you now," Brett mumbled, leaning forward to kiss Eddy's neck and pushing Eddy with him towards the bedroom as he did.

"Have me then," Eddy said, pressing his lips against Brett's as he suddenly had his back against their bedroom door with a soft thump. He loved the taste of Brett's lips and his tongue meeting his in a playful fight with his. "Fuck me."

Brett found the door handle to their bedroom door and once the door swung open he pushed Eddy backwards into the room and down on the bed. Eddy caught him with his legs around his hips, pulling him down with him.

"I gotta get lube, love," Brett groaned, pulling up Eddy's sweater to kiss his chest as it was the only part he could reach in the position they were in. His dick was pressed against Eddy's ass, but held back by the fabric of their trousers.

"Fuck, lube is so much work," Eddy groaned, but let Brett go to fetch it from the drawer. Meanwhile, he opened the button of his jeans, desperate to get going. He could see how hard Brett was, and it made him want him even more.

"It's gonna be worth it in a moment," Brett grinned as he closed the drawer and undid his jeans on the way back to where Eddy now had pulled his jeans off. He crawled into the bed again between Eddy's legs, pulling him in for a kiss.

"God, just fuck me already," Eddy gasped, and Brett responded by pulling down first Eddy's underwear and then his own. He wasn't completely sure if he'd make it inside Eddy before cumming at this point. It had been too long since last time.

"You're so hot, Eddy, I'm not sure I'll be able to fuck you without cumming after like two seconds," Brett admitted, letting his hands slide over Eddy's toned chest. He was aching for the orgasm, but he wanted Eddy to feel great too.

"You're exaggerating," Eddy mumbled with a smile playing on his lips, blushing hard. "I've never seen that happen with you, and we've been fucking for a while now.

"Let me prove it to you, then," Brett groaned, getting himself lubed up. He had to pause even before pushing himself inside, just pressing against the opening. He closed his eyes for a moment before pushing himself into him with a moan.

"Fuck, Brett," Eddy whimpered, tilting his head back as Brett's dick filled him up. A groan of frustration escaped when Brett didn't move beyond getting inside him.

"I... God, Eddy, don't... I swear, Imma..." Brett gasped when Eddy tried to move his hips up against him. He only lasted a few seconds before he couldn't keep himself from thrusting anymore.

"Ah, Brett!" Eddy moaned when he shot his load inside him after just a few thrusts with a shaky groan, half collapsing over Eddy to catch his breath after. Eddy was still hard as could be, desperate for release.

"I... I wasn't kidding," Brett breathed, kissing Eddy in between breaths. "But god, that felt good."

Eddy let Brett catch his breath for a bit, even keeping himself from making himself cum. He wanted Brett to make him feel good.

"Want me to finger you now?" Brett asked, kissing Eddy's neck. Eddy shivered.

"Please," he whispered, closing his eyes as Brett dragged his tongue over his nipple. "Make me feel good, Brett, please."

"It's more fun to tease you, though," Brett chuckled as he wrapped his hand around Eddy's dick sending a bolt of pleasure through Eddy's body. He moaned loudly. "You've been masturbating in the shower, haven't you?"

Eddy turned bright red, opening his mouth to respond, but no sound came out. Brett leaned in to whisper in his ear while gently stroking him with his thumb.

"Did you think about me while masturbating, hm?" he purred in Eddy's ear, causing a shiver from his younger boyfriend. Eddy nodded, cheeks burning.

"You're adoreable," Brett chuckled, letting Eddy go to grab the lube. He got some on his hand while Eddy let out a shaky breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Please, Brett, make me feel good... Please..." Eddy pleaded as Brett slid his hand down his crack where his cum was already leaking out from his own orgasm earlier.

"Of course, love," Brett said, softly kissing Eddy's jawbone before pushing his finger inside. Eddy arched his back and gasped loudly as Brett immediately started tapping his prostate gently with his middle finger.

"Fuck, Brett, fuck... Brett..." he rambled, twisting and squirming from Brett's touch. The orgasm was building quickly, and looking up at Brett's pleased grin through dazed eyes made it even hotter.

"You feeling good now?" Brett asked softly, and Eddy half shrieked half moaned as he came from Brett's treatment without ever having time to  answer. His eyes rolled back, groaning and shivering as Brett touched the good spot a few more times before pulling his finger out.

"Sh... Shit..." Eddy breathed shakily, still shaking slightly from the overwhelming orgasm. "H... How the fuck did you do that? I've never felt so... So good."