155.

"Yess you got it! I know holding things are kinda hard, but you got it girl!" Ray grinned as he handed Elise a small stuffed Pikachu. She had managed to grab a hold of one of its ears. "When you're slightly more coordinated, I'll get you a violin so you can follow in your dad's footsteps."

She squealed at him as some kind of reply, giving the Pikachu a proper shake. Ray chuckled and straightened her sweater.

"What do you think daddy and baba are up to, then?" Ray asked her, lifting her up into his lap. He yawned slightly, still tired from his mistake of letting Elise sleep during the day before. She tossed the Pikachu pretty far away for being so small, looking up at Ray.

"Yeah, I agree, let's not think about that. They're probably being nasty," Ray chuckled, letting her grab a hold of his finger instead of the pikachu. He found himself rather impressed with how strong her grip was for her size.

It was insane how much Ray really cared for this little baby girl, not really having any family connection with her. He did feel like a proper uncle to her, which definitely was nice. It was also very nice that Brett and Eddy trusted him with something this precious. They'd always been good friends, but this was next level.

"It's getting time for some food for you soon, isn't it?" Ray said, getting off the floor with her safely in his arms. "Better to be early in case uncle Ray messes up your milk again."

He brought her over to the kitchen and struggled with getting everything mixed up with one hand.
"Your dads have a secret talent, I'm sure," Ray mumbled, trying to get the bottle ready.

Eventually, he managed and went to sit on a kitchen chair while feeding her. She was getting a bit impatient now, but not too bad and she happily took the bottle.

"Whoop, hungry girl, huh?" Ray chuckled, looking down at her. "If you just want to sleep as well, I'm pretty sure I can handle this babysitting thing."

...

Brett was really feeling the nerves as he stood in the bathroom, trying to get his hair to work with him. They had agreed on actually making an effort to try to not look like tired parents despite being tired parents, and the fact that Brett just really wanted to give Eddy a taste of how romantic he actually could be didn't make him feel less nervous at all.

In their bedroom, Eddy was buttoning up the shirt he had chosen for the date. He wanted to look good for Brett, to impress him. To prove he could and would make an effort for him.

After a few minutes, Brett appeared in the doorway of the bedroom. He leaned on the doorframe, obviously checking him out as he got dressed. Eddy felt himself get nervous from his boyfriend's hungry eyes.

"You're making me nervous now," Eddy chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "Which is silly, because I've had your dick up my ass."

Brett snorted and walked over to him, helping him with the last few buttons of the shirt, leaving the top two open. Eddy's cheeks got a hint of pink on them.

"I should button all the buttons," he said softly, and Brett looked up at him with a questioning look.

"Why?"

"To avoid people looking at me," Eddy joked, sneaking his arms around Brett's waist. "People who might want to have me."

"You mean people like me?" Brett asked, kissing the side of his mouth gently followed by a chuckle.

"You and all the thirsty looks... Who knows, maybe there's someone else who want me," Eddy chuckled, and Brett kissed the exposed skin where the buttons were undone.

"No way, you're mine," Brett said in a low voice, sounding almost possessive. He kissed Eddy's neck, and Eddy felt his stomach tickle as he did.

"But what if someone comes and tries to flirt with me?" Eddy asked innocently, enjoying Brett's possessiveness. It made him want to skip the date and let Brett fuck him right then and there.

"I'll have them know who you belong to, don't worry babe," Brett mumbled, biting his neck playfully. Eddy shivered and let out a tiny whimper when Brett pushed the of the shirt aside and marked him where it'd barely be hidden.

"I love you, Brett," Eddy whispered as their closeness turned more into a tight hug.

"Love you too, Eddy mine," Brett chuckled, much lighter than before. "Let's go, though, we won't be late."