8.

Eddy stared up at Brett's bedroom ceiling like he had done a dozen times before. It felt weird to be in Brett's bed and having Brett take care of him like this. It almost made him dream about how nice things could be.

He didn't really dare to dream, though. The deal they had was very clear.

...

Being on tour was equal parts fun and stressful, and sometimes the need to unwind came about. Taking some slightly longer showers or making use of the other being out getting them dinner seemed to be their only options for getting the release.

That was until they came back from an evening of drinking, stumbling through the door with unsteady steps before ending up sitting cross legged in their own beds. Eddy couldn't help but smile at how adorable Brett was when drunk, and how he fumbled to straighten his glasses.

"You know what's the most stressful about touring?" Brett slurred, sounding like he was about to go on a long rant. Eddy sighed and laid down on his back on the bed.

"What is it this time, then?" he asked, having heard most things that could be wrong now from food being wrong to missing seeing other friends. Eddy would listen to him complain about trivial things forever if he had to, though.

"I can't ever fucking masturbate properly," Brett whined, and Eddy's heart skipped a few beats. Especially when Brett continued his rant. "Would be easier if I could just fuck you or something."

"W... What?" Eddy stuttered, cheeks turning bright red. The thought of having sex with Brett had definitely passed his mind before, but hearing Brett say it still made him flustered.

"Would be easier if I could just fuck you," Brett repeated, shrugging. He was still slurring his speech slightly, making Eddy question his words.

"I mean... Would you want that?" Eddy asked, still all flustered. He tried to play it off as just not expecting such a comment, but the truth was that having sex with Brett sounded like a dream come true.

Brett shrugged again, laying down on the bed.
"Not the worst thing I've imagined," he mumbled, taking his glasses off. "Let's talk about it tomorrow, if you're up for it."

...

Waking up the next day, remembering the suggestion Brett had made the day before and now having to wait for him to wake up as well was nerve wrecking. Would Brett even remember what he had suggested?

He turned to study Brett's pink cheeks and long lashes as he slept soundly on his own hotel bed. The butterflies in his stomach tickled him and made him smile to himself.

"Mmh, morning," Brett mumbled as he opened his eyes, meeting Eddy's across the gap between their beds. "How are you feeling?"

"Bit of a headache, but mostly okay," Eddy mumbled, pulling his duvet up to his chin. "How about you?"

Brett shrugged and moved his pillow slightly to a better position.
"I'm alright, a bit hungry for the most part. Wanna get breakfast delivered to the room?" Brett suggested, pushing some hair away from his forehead as it was tickling him. "I guess we might have something to talk about, unless you don't want that."

How was it possible to be so calm about something like that? Eddy truly admired that, wished he could have it too. Instead his cheeks warmed up again.
"We have something to talk about, yeah," Eddy confirmed, licking his lips. The ball of nervousness was building in the bottom of his stomach even though the situation felt completely unreal still. Brett would actually discuss having sex with him?