"Gabriel sent for me." Uncle Sal replied. "He said he had a big surprise for the both of us."

The butler soon opened the door. Ever since the human part of Gabriel had died, he didn't want anyone to know. The cleaning staff, and butler only worked during the day now. They were just told Gabriel was no longer available to them in person, and that from now on, they would only deal with Anton, Rosy, or Cali.

"Miss Russo, Mr. Russo." The butler stated as he answered the door. "I see you're here as well, Miss Esposito. Excellent, Mr Esposito called on his phone from the basement. He says that you are to go down there immediately. He has a special surprise to show all fo you."

"Huh." Replied Cali. "I wonder what it is?"

"This way." The butler replied as he bowed to them. They soon followed him until they reached the door to the basement. As far as Cali knew the basement was just a place for storage. It was never really used for anything. As the reached the door, the butler than buzzed the intercom. "Mr Esposito?" The butler inquired.

"Yes?' Gabriel replied over the intercom.

"Your sister, your fiancé, and her uncle are waiting for you at the door." The butler replied.

"Thank you." Gabriel answered. "That'll be all."

"Yes sir." said the butler as he bow to them. He then walked away. They soon heard a buzzing noise, and the door clicked. With that, the door automatically opened up for them. The three of them, cautiously made their way down into the basement.

Gabriel was waiting for them, as he had a huge smile upon his face. Cali looked at her uncle, and could tell that he was somewhat taken aback by Gabriel's appearance.

"Songbird, Rosy!" He cried. "As he ran up the stairs to hug them. He then turned to look at Cali's Uncle.

"Salvador." He stated cordially.

"Gabriel." Uncle Sal replied in the same cordial tone.

"I wasn't expecting you Rosy." Said Gabriel. "This is a special wedding present to Cali that I wanted to show her, and her uncle. But since your here, the more the merrier."

"Listen Gabriel." Said Cali. "I also have a special wedding present for you to."

"Please Songbird." Said Gabriel. "Let me go first. I have been planing this for months, and it finally came. I had a special room built, and everything. I can't wait for you to see it!"

"But you already gave me Onyx as wedding present ." Cali playfully laughed.

"True, I did give you the horse." Gabriel replied with a smile. "But I had been planning this before I decided to give him to you. Now all of you, close your eyes."

"I must admit." Cali laughed, "I am a bit curious." As she kept her eyes closed, they all walked don the hall. We're was he taking them? He had told her that she planned on building a music studio for her, maybe this what it? Hopefully Uncle Sal, and Rosy were keeping their eyes closed as well. Cali didn't want Gabriel's surprised ruined.

Poor Gabriel. She thought. He went to all this trouble, and my news is going easily trump his.

Cali knew they finally made their destination, when Gabriel's arm stopped her. She soon felt his hot breath against her ear.

"Okay Songbird.' He whispered. "Open your eyes."

Cali was beaming, wondering what it could be. As she opened her eyes, her feeling of excitement, and anticipation soon turned to horror.

"Oh my god!" She cried. "What have you done?" To her utter disbelief Carl Jenkins, her foster father, was sitting right in front of her. He was tied to a chair, and had obviously been beaten badly. His face, as well as the rest of his body, was covered in blood as his eyes were almost swollen shut. His lips were moving, as if he was trying to beg for help. Yet all he seemed to be able to do was make horrific noises.