19; Fucking and Feelings

Start from the beginning

As I did, he pulled away from the door still holding me in his hands before I was leaned down, the soft bedding supporting my back seconds later.

He pulled off his jumper as I kicked off my shoes, my knitted baby pink sweater coming off as well leaving me in the Victoria Secrets bra.

I leaned up on my elbows, looking at Justin who was slipping his shirt up and off leaving me to look at him...my head tilted slightly with a pout because he was so good looking it made so many parts of me wet that I just...I can't...

"You done?" He smirked and I bit my lip smiling at him as he leaned back over me, kissing my lips leaving me to go back down again.

His hands held me at the waist; the slightly rough skin of his hands a new sensation against the upper half of my bod as we kissed long and hard, my heart thudding against my chest so hard that I think Justin could hear it but I didn't care.

His lips moved against mine sensually, his hands caressing the sides of my body leaving flickers of heat to be passed through me.

It was bad enough that the warmth from Justin's body was making me hot as hell, but I couldn't begin to explain what happened to me when he touched me...it was scorching in the most pleasurable way and I fucking loved it...

I could feel his lips trail down, past my chin and to my neck. He found the spot where he had bitten me again kissing it softly before travelling further down.

My hands slid down past his shoulders, before coming back up and curling into his hair as he neared the curve of my breasts.

He looked up at me, licking his lips which contorted into a small smirk before he averted his gaze. Seconds later I felt him kiss just above the cup of the bra, his tongue flicking out and following the seam of the lace that had my body melting into the bed sheets as I sighed in satisfaction.

He puckered his lips, leaving french kisses down my skin before he popped open the bra as the hook was in front between the two cups.

It went loose around me and I bit my lip feeling the breath catch in my throat when his hot tongue flicked at my right nipple, his hand coming up and encasing the other.

I cursed, moaning quietly when he sucked lightly before letting it go with a pop as I gently tugged on his hair when he switched sides, licking at my hardened nipple.

"Babe," I breathed out silently, feeling his lips move downwards against my skin. Again he left french kisses, his tongue flicking out between his lips as he kissed inch by inch, the pleasure that he was creating softly being sent straight in between my legs.

He reached the hem of my jeans, and I looked down at him only to already see him looking at me as he tugged them down after undoing the button and zipper.

He gave me a sly smirk, his fingers trailing up my thighs as I wasn't wearing any panties. He'd taken the ones I had tried on and refused for me to take a few extra seconds to place my own ones on before we rushed out the changing room...see what I mean, Justin can be a demanding man when he wants to be...

As his fingers reached the apex of my thighs I shook my head at him, biting down on my lower lip when he gave me a confused look but I beckoned him back up.

Now leaning on my elbows, he reached my face level. His hand on my now naked ass as he still hovered above me in his jeans...his way too tight at the crotch jeans...

"Let me help you," I said to him as he came to kiss me but I turned my head...

"With what?" He asked, his voice doing that low raspy thing again as I pushed up against him, letting him fall to the side of the bed as I turned over.