chapter 70

August 2018

Rosalie woke up and she could feel everything on her skin. Her eyebrows furrowed as she opened her eyes reluctantly and suddenly flashes of the night before ran through her mind. Slowly, she turned her head to see what she assumed she would see which was Harry Styles peacefully sleeping on his front next to her.

For a moment, she just watched him. She hadn't spent the night with him in such a long time that she just wanted to appreciate the moment while she could. This man had single handedly given her the best sex of her life and now he was sleeping peacefully like an innocent little angel, he really was perfect.

"Stop staring at me." He mumbled, sending her heart almost into cardiac arrest. She looked away before she was overwhelmed with feeling by his eyes opening.

"Morning." She muttered with a slight chuckle. Suddenly, his arm reached over and dragged her towards him. Her back pressed against his chest as he cuddled her, how was she meant to ever leave this bed when he did shit like that.

"Don't think too much." He whispered, confusing her slightly but then she felt something hard against her back and his hand travel between her legs.

Rosalie did as she was told and didn't think too much, just let it happen. She knew he would stop if she told him too but then his fingers started to tease her and stopping him was the last thing on her mind. Her hand reached around to find he wasn't wearing anything so she started palming him, his sigh releasing against her shoulder.

One hand started squeezing at her breasts while the other lifted her leg up so he could slide in. Both of their mouths opened at the feeling and then he started to roll his hips back and forth against her skin.

"Fuck." She muttered, reaching with her hand to the back of his head. The feeling of his breathing against her crook of her neck was enough to get her reaching her climax but his quickening pace was good too. His hand gripped her hip, slamming it back and forth in motion with his until he felt her release against him.

"Rosalie, ah." He cried as his thrusts became sloppy and his breathing became heavier. With one final thrust, he rolled her over so he was laying on top of her and felt her laugh underneath him.

"You're squishing me." She giggled as he tried to compose himself. "Harry." The vibration of her laughing against his body made him smile and slowly he pulled out and rolled off of her.

Rosalie crawled over, climbing onto him so she could rest her head on his chest. Harry looked down at her, not being able to contain his smile as she reached up and pushed his hair out of his face.

"Are you busy today?" She asked, not wanting to leave him in fear of never returning.

"I have to go to studio later." He sighed, still breathless. "But can I take you out for coffee?" The grin that burst on her face gave him his answer but she nodded anyway. "Good."

Rosalie had to go back to her hotel room, doing the walk of shame as she knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. Nick opened the door with smirk on his face, causing her to roll her eyes and push past him.

"Well well well, the traveller returns." He joked, shutting the door behind him. She grabbed her clothes out of her bag and tried to hide her smile.

"I'm going out for coffee. Please don't say anything." She held up her hand as soon as she sensed his mouth open to make a joke.

"Ooh, can he take you back then? I have to leave now since I have work at three." He awkwardly smiled as he told her but she just nodded her head and walked into the bathroom.