chapter 18

April 2017

Harry's house was smaller than Rosalie had expected from a world famous singer. She didn't know much about property values but she assumed his house must have been worth a lot for him to want to live there.

She could feel his eyes following her as she walked around freely. It was wealth she had never experienced let alone seen, her eyes were wide at his kitchen and staircase.

"It's very homely." She pointed out but her mind was thinking so many other words. "You live alone?"

"Yeah but I try and keep it full of people when I can." He took off his shoes and took her hand. "And my assistant is always here" he added, her eyebrows raised along with one side of her mouth into a smirk.

"Assistant. Look at you." She teased. Harry suddenly felt very giddy which confused him as he had only had one margarita. Rosalie kicked off her shoes where he had and turned to him with a smile.

"Let me show you my favourite part." He took her hand in his and started walking upstairs. Rosalie looked at the photos he had on the wall of the staircase, they were of friends and family presumably.

"Here." He stopped at the top of the stairs and nodded to a window. It was a large window that took up the whole of the end wall in the hallway. She stopped as soon as she saw what was outside the window.

"Wow." She walked closer and looked around. Directly below her was a patio with a large garden. It appeared he lived near a park as there was a vast amount of green travelling down a hill after his garden fence. Below that was the whole of London, lit up in the night.

"The house was nice but the view was what sealed it for me." He explained. Rosalie completely understood, it was the view she dreamed of. Her view was of the identical house opposite hers.

"It's beautiful." She looked at him but he was staring at her, the side of his head balanced against the window she was looking out of. The moonlight was hitting his face perfectly, she wanted to take a picture of him to remember him in that moment forever.

Harry placed his hand just under her jaw, pulling her towards him. His breath was heavy on her skin as his hands roamed her body. Rosalie brought her hands to the back of his head, getting tangled in the curls she found there. His tongue caressed her own before his large hands firmly placed themselves on her behind. She cursed herself for how much she was enjoying it.

His mouth was like a magnet, she couldn't pull away if she tried. Her hands went for a wander, travelling up his torso and having a feel of what she found. His hands left her and pulled his t shirt, yanking their lips apart. Opening her eyes, she saw his illustrated body and couldn't help but gasp. He tried to kiss her again but she pulled away.

"They're beautiful" She ran her fingers over each bird and down to the butterfly. Harry's tried to steady his breathing as she tickled his skin but it was driving him insane.

"Do you have any?" He asked, trying to distract himself from being too much too soon. Her eyes met his, causing him to swallow hard. To try and compromise with himself, he put his hands on her hips.

Rosalie took off her dress to reveal her body, Harry's eyes fell to her breasts immediately with no shame. He knew she was about to show him a tattoo but he could wait, he pressed his lips to hers and kept his hands firmly on her back.

She felt his fingers unclasp her bra and slowly his hands ran along her skin to take it off. He didn't look, just pushed his hips against hers to walk her into his bedroom. It was a relatively short walk but hard to do with your eyes closed and your dick hard.