chapter 22

April 2017

Rosalie sat at her station as Howard spoke to all the girls at the end of the night. Candy was sat next to her, walking her fingers up and down Rosalie's bare leg to show she was bored. All Rosalie could think about was her bed, she wanted to collapse into it and just make love to it.

"Okay girls, it was a good night tonight. See you tomorrow." He clapped his hands together and then winked at Candy which caused a lick of lips in reaction from her. Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"Oh just fuck already." She muttered, earning an elbow to the rib.

"What's wrong with you? Harry not treating you well?" Candy asked, Rosalie's eyes widened at how loud she was speaking and hissed at her.

"I told you I ended that." She hadn't intended of telling Candy that she was still seeing him. From now, Harry was separate from the club. She couldn't be the one with the guy, no one respected the girl with the guy.

"Yeah I don't believe you. I saw his face, you don't voluntarily walk away from that." She pointed out. Rosalie got up from her chair to gather her things but her silence only made Candy push further. "Rosalie." She tapped her.

"Okay, say I didn't walk away. Would it be too complicated? He works during the day and I work at night." She started putting her stuff in her bag as Candy put on a large hoodie over her exposed body.

"I mean, you have two jobs right? You could quit one if it gets serious." She suggested. Rosalie pulled a face.

"I need the money." She sighed. Candy raised her eyebrows.

"You make enough from this job." She pointed out but Rosalie just shook her head.

"You and I both know which job he would want me to quit." Candy pouted as she knew that was true. Rosalie swung her bag over her shoulder, ready to leave but Candy grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

"Just make sure he's worth it." She said to her, kissing her cheek as they broke out of the hug. "But I'm sure Howard would always have you back if you ever needed to." Rosalie knew that since she was close to Candy, Howard liked her and he was a good man. "Speaking of which, I'm gonna go and give him a little visit" she winked.

"You're gonna get in so much trouble with that one." She slapped Candy's ass which caused her to shake it as she walked away.

Rosalie walked out of the club, the tiredness weighing her down, she could feel it in her muscles and her eyes. As a twenty one year old, it was worrying that she was considering whether she was too old for this already. Maybe she just needed a holiday.

"Hey Rose." A voice made her jump as she walked out of the door. Looking up, she saw the only person who could make her sigh with relief. Harry was stood in his usual spot outside the club, wearing a long expensive looking chequered coat.

"Harry, you have to stop coming here this late." She sighed but she walked up to him nonetheless and hugged him. Harry was surprised by her being so forward with him but accepted the hug anyway.

"You okay?" He asked as she detached herself. That's when she saw that we was wearing a baggy jumper and black joggers underneath the beautiful coat. She felt guilty that he was here at 3am just to see her as much as it warmed her heart.

"Yeah, just tired." She sighed, he pouted and put his arm around her as the night air was cold and she was in only one layer of clothing.

"Why don't you come back to mine?" He asked, she raised her eyebrows. "To sleep." He said quickly. "We can sleep and then have breakfast tomorrow before I go to to rehearsals" he suggested. Rosalie knew that was the reason he had came so she just nodded.