chapter 60

March 2018

Rosalie made her way through the party in search of her old friend. Sarah had been away on tour for months and she had been away shooting for her project, texting just wasn't enough for Rosalie. She liked to be near people and see them and when she had told her she was going to the same party, the amount of excitement that had rushed through her was incomprehensible.

"Hey!" Her voice grabbed her and spun her around. Sarah wrapped her arms around her without even thinking, squeezing her so tightly she could hardly breathe.

"Oh Sarah. I'm so happy to see you." Rosalie closed her eyes and held onto her. They broke apart and looked at each other.

"And you. How've you been?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm doing good. I've been travelling a lot." She told her. Sarah's eyes ran over Rosalie, she looked so toned and tanned.

"I know! You look amazing! Where have you just returned from?" She wondered, Sarah's hand made her do a spin for her to see if what she was seeing was true.

"Australia" she answered.

Rosalie had decided to take Gabby up on her offer since it turned out she did remember what they had talked about. They met it Sydney and just as she had promised, Gabby had let her stay with her. It was definitely a spontaneous moment from Rosalie but one she didn't regret as she got some really good shots from it. There was now a whole separate section in her exhibition for Gabby.

"Oh yes! The exhibition, of course! Everyone is talking about it, it sounds like it's gonna be a hit." Sarah grinned, so proud of her. Rosalie wasn't quite sure what she meant when she said everyone was talking about it but she brushed it off.

"I'm so nervous. As soon as I'm done here in LA, I go back and present it to all the gallery's." She pulled a face of nervousness but Sarah just shook her head.

"They are all going to be begging you to be in their gallery's" she squeezed her arm and Rosalie thought she was about to burst into tears.

"You think so?" She could've been saying this just to be nice, she hadn't even seen any of the photography yet.

"Of course, I'm really glad you're doing well. You deserve it." Rosalie felt a warmth inside her, she had missed the people that had truly been there for her when she wasn't much to be there for. It reminded her to go and see Candy some time.
"Everyone's still good at home yeah? Nick and Lola?" She wondered.

"Yeah, they're both good although I told you they're kind of dating right? Super weird." She pulled a face dramatically which made Sarah laugh.

"I'll have another party when we're all back in London and they'll have to come. I need to see everyone again." She suggested. Rosalie couldn't think of anything she would want more, her heart had ached for Sarah for so long now.

"I'm going to get a drink? Where's Mitch? I'll come over to you two and hear about the tour" She asked. Sarah's heart tensed, as much as she wanted to spend the night with Rosalie she knew Harry would be around them all night.

"Meet me out on the balcony" Sarah suggested. Rosalie didn't think twice, she nodded and made her way to the bar. Sarah waited a few seconds before running to grab Mitch and pull him away from their friends so Rosalie could actually enjoy her night.

Rosalie walked to the bar and leant against the end, waiting for a bartender to notice her. That's when she saw him, she saw his smile first and then his eyes. Her heart sunk at the sight of him. He looked so happy. His eyes kept getting dangerously close to seeing her so she looked away until she felt them on her.