chapter 38

May 2017

Everyone only had a few days of the LA trip left. Harry's schedule was starting to loosen up which meant he was home more in the daytime to keep Rosalie company. They usually spent the daytime in his back garden or balcony or they would go to Harry's hidden gems around town.

Harry wolf whistled as Rosalie walked out into the garden with a black bikini on. She did a small spin as he floated on his back, watching with adoration. His eyes closed, leaning back so he could bob along the rim of the water in complete peace.

"I am never going to get over this weather" she cried, her feet scorching against the patio. "It feels like I'm in the south of France all over again." Harry opened his eyes at her words and smiled.

"Come in." He demanded, standing up and wading his way over to where she was stood by the steps. The small shake of her head forced him to pout. "So you don't want to go in the hot tub?" He smirked, knowing she wouldn't say no.

Harry climbed out of the pool, grabbing her waist and pulling to her with a hard kiss. Rosalie let him grope her as much as he wanted before he pulled away to walk over to the hot tub.

His body glistened in the sun, the water droplets falling slowly down his body and evaporating into the air. She licked her lips, wanting this to be her new life forever. Harry fiddled with a few things before pressing a button and watching the jets bubble.

"I've never been in a hot tub." She confessed in awe of what was in front of her. His tanned body jumped in and held out his hand.

"Let me give you the grand tour, show you how things work." He offered, her tiny hand taking his and letting him pull her up into the tub.

"Warm." She commented, making him chuckle.

"That's the point" he pointed out. "Here are the jets and the seats." He showed her around, comically, just as he said he would. His body slowly lowered itself so he was squatting, his face now at her belly button.

"Where do you want me to sit?" She asked, staring down at him. He couldn't help but smirk, kissing her stomach affectionately before he sat on one of the benches. He was careful not to get her arm wet as he pulled her body on top of his to straddle his lap.

"Never want you to leave this seat." He mumbled as his lips connected to her damp skin. Rosalie pushed her lips against his, engulfing him in a deep kiss and allowing his hands to untie her bikini. "Useless piece of material."

"Cost enough." She commented, watching his eyes become amused as his kisses travelled down her chest.

"You'd save a lot of money if you were always naked." His hands cupped her breasts as he spoke, massaging them slowly. Rosalie rocked her hips against his and moaned at the feeling.

"In your dreams, H." She smirked. Harry looked dazed at the sight of her.

"Every fucking night, Ro." He confirmed.

His hands untied the sides of her bikini, ripping away the material and replacing it with his fingers. They both had beads of sweat forming from the heat of the hot tub and the sun on them. Rosalie rested her cheek against his ear as he ran his fingers along her folds and entered her slowly. Harry hummed as she moaned into his ear.

Rosalie moved her hips against his fingers, willing him to continue with the whines she let escape. Meanwhile, Harry bit down on her shoulder, the arousal becoming painful against his swim shorts. Her hips started to move quicker as he moved his fingers faster.

"Ah, Harry...fuck." She grabbed the back of his head, her legs shaking around him. He let out an almighty groan in her ear, sending her over the edge. His hands left her body as her orgasm rippled through her in order to pull his shorts down and let his erection free.