chapter 83

December 2019

Fine Line was out and Harry had his show at the forum. He arrived how he normally did, in his car with Rosalie by his side. She was excited to just watch him the whole night.

He was loose, excited and full of energy as he entered the dressing room. There were many important people in the room but Rosalie walked over to Sarah and wrapped her arms around her, expressing how excited she was.

"Turn the music on! It's gonna be a good night!" Harry's voice echoed through the room and there was suddenly loud music playing.

Dramatically, he took off his clothes in front of everyone, throwing his t shirt at Rosalie. He was shameless and she loved it, adored it even.

"We've got the band back together, we've got Stevie Nicks on her way, we've got Christmas music blaring through the speakers!" He yelled, making everyone laugh. A pure ray of light in a human being.

Rosalie watched from afar as Harry got dressed. She was so wildly attracted to him as he laughed with their friends and his crew. She watched as he got into his outfit, the outfit on the cover of his album; white high waisted flares and a pink shirt that was open half way down.

She bit her lip as she watched him talk with his stylist, Harry. They were just having a normal conversation about something to do with fashion but Rosalie couldn't help to roam her eyes all over him.

Suddenly he met her eyes and noticed how she was staring at him with adoration. It warmed his heart to be looked at like that. She winked at him and he broke into a grin.

"Right I'm gonna take a walk before I go on." He said to Harry, who couldn't care less. His legs took him to Rosalie, who still had her eyes glued to him. "Wanna go for a walk?" He asked, holding out his hand. She took it instantly and allowed him to pull her up.

No words were exchanged between them as they walked along the halls. There were people everywhere, no where for Harry to have a moment with his girl. Rosalie was getting impatient so she just pressed him up against a wall and kissed the shit out of him. His hands automatically wrapped around her. Harry laughed into the kiss for a moment but didn't hesitate to kiss her back.

"Ro." He pushed her face away as he laughed. She grinned at him as he pushed her body away. "Come on." He tilted his head in a certain direction and dragged her along the halls.

Harry opened an empty dressing room door and pushed her in it. Her giggle sent him wild as he kicked the door shut and pushed her against it. He didn't know what had gotten into her but she was all over him. Not that he was complaining.

His hands settled firmly on her bum and got two hands full of whatever he could. Her hands had dispersed, one was tangled in his hair the other was feeling him through his trousers. He shook his head as she unzipped his trousers.

"I can't ruin these trousers" he mumbled as her hand started to roam. "Ro" he groaned, trying to move his hips away from her.

"You look incredible." She breathed against him, causing him to let out a low laugh. He moved away from her but held her face far enough so he could see every inch of it. "Come here." She pulled his hips to press against hers, feeling his erection against her.

"I can't go out there with a hard on." He pointed out. She licked her lips and batted her eyelids at him.

"Need some help?" She offered. He pressed his forehead against hers and let out a sigh of frustration. She joined their lips as well and felt him groan.

Someone banged on the door, breaking them apart for a moment. Rosalie rested her hands on his bare chest as he wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her close.