chapter 32

May 2017

Sarah dropped Rosalie home in the late afternoon, she practically skipped into the house when she saw Harry's car parked awfully in the drive. Putting in the spare key to the door, she swung it open and let the air conditioned air hit her happily.

"Hello!" She yelled into the house as she shut the door behind her. Kicking her shoes off, she heard some patting of bare feet from upstairs before Harry suddenly appeared running down the stairs. Rosalie noticed he was wearing a black journey top and black shorts.

"Hey, how was your day?" He asked as he appeared in front of her. She wrapped one arm around his neck to pull him down to her and kissed him hello.

"Humid. Yours?" She asked, walking towards the living room and he followed.

"Boring." He shrugged. Rosalie suddenly felt a weird feeling wash over her as they sat on the sofa together. She couldn't help but feeling weirdly domestic and normal, having someone to come home to and tell about her day. There wasn't a moment in her life where she had ever had that. "Show me what you got" he started to look at her bags but she snatched them.

"I got you some stuff." She mumbled, picking up the bag from the vintage shop. Harry raised his eyebrows.

"What? Why?" He seemed genuinely stunned but she shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"I had some extra cash." She pointed out. Harry's face dropped, almost as if he was disappointed.

"You spent my money on me?" He clarified. She didn't answer, just pulled out her Polaroid and grinned.

"I bought a camera. Sure it's nothing amazing but I like the idea of having the physical thing straight away." Harry stared at her, not liking that she had bought him things but knew that it was probably just not in her nature to spend loads of money on herself so he dropped it.

"That's a great idea." He smiled half heartedly. Rosalie stood up and held out her hand.

"Can I take one of you?" She requested. He looked down at his outfit and made a face. "Come on, you look fine." Her whine pulled him from his seat and he walked over to a blank wall.

"Wait." He ran off quickly before she could say anything and quickly ran back with a pair of white sunglasses. "Since you stole my other ones." He explained, putting them on and standing for her. He smiled but Rosalie shook her head.

"Don't smile, do something fun. Don't make it seem like I'm forcing you to take the photo." She directed. Harry raised his eyebrows but did as he was told.