Chapter 14: Study Budy

*Tris Pov*

"So what are your plans for this afternoon?" Christina asks me as we scroll through the racks at the Halloween Store. She is on one side and I am on the other trying to find an amazing costume.

"Um, Going home doing homework, and probably take a bath then I have to go to Four's dorm and help him out with his math and all that crap" I roll my eyes and she squeals and separates the clothes and wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"O.M.G Tris-" I cut her off before she can say anything.

"Don't say anything please, I don't want anyone to know they will get the wrong idea when I don't like him and then it's going to get to Nita and Lauren" I sigh trailing off shaking my head "Not that I am scared of them I just don't want to kill them" I crack a smile.

"Okay Tris...under one condition you let me pick out your costume" She says

"Nope..."

"Let me pick it or I tell Shauna" She says and I groan

"Fine" I give up.

She squeals and starts jumping up and down getting strange looks from people.

"What?" Christina snaps and they turn around and I chuckle and give her a funny look.

+++

"Alright Christina....For the thousandth time....yes I am aware....Alright bye" I sigh and hang up the phone and I knock on the dorm that Zeke and Four share. Four told me that Zeke is not going to be in tonight he is going on a date with Shauna.

I am wearing very dark blue skinny jeans, a black sweatshirt that says 'Trill' in cheetah print, my timberland's that have gold studs and a cheetah print tongue and I have my hair in a bun. I hardly have on any make up only a super little bit of mascara, eyeliner, and a little chap stick.

Why should I dress up for him? I don't even want to be here. The only reason I changed was because Christina spilled her Starbucks on me in the hallway.

Four opens the door in sweatpants and no shirt. He yawns and I clear my throat and his eyes widen,

"Sorry...crap. I was sleeping just give me a couple of minutes" He shuts the door leaving me in the hallway. 2 minutes pass just like he said and he has on a shirt and when I walk into his room the living room and kitchen that is connected but that's being cut off by an island is surprisingly clean.

It's clean until we pass by Zeke's room that looks like both a tornado and potato flew around it.

"Um Ignore his" He chuckles and shuts his door and then his once we go inside. I just remain silent and I my books on his desk.

His room is just like mine but a little bit bigger. Once you walk in you see his made bed that is blue and black that is a king size and on the wall beside it is his nightstand and then his desk. His bed is right under the window that is on the wall so all you have to do is turn around so your back is facing the wall and you are looking outside if you are laying in the bed. His walls are black and over his desk in red says 'Fear God Alone'. He has a bathroom and a flat screen Tv and beside that is his dresser and bookshelf. Very nice.

I sit in one of his rolling chairs and take in the neat sight.

"So...How are you today?" He asks breaking the silence.

"Fine" I say "You?"

"Good I guess" There is another awkward silence.

"So um. Where are you exactly standing at with math?" I ask after a while.

+++

"Okay now lets try this question. In a group of 200 high school students, 36 are taking biology, 52 are taking Spanish, and 126 are taking neither biology nor Spanish. If one of these 200 students is to be chosen at random, what is the probability that the student chosen is taking biology but not Spanish?" I ask reading off of his homework sheet and he starts working on it.

"Hm...is it 11%?" He asks

"Correct" I say smiling as I check his answer.

"Alright that is the last one..you got all of them right except 5, 12, and 35 just keep going over those and you should have it" I say as I turn my chair so we are facing each other.

"Thanks Tris" He says sincerely as he scoots closer.

"No problem just helping" I suck in a breath and he leans closer our lips 5 inches apart.

"I am very good at math so anytime you need help with anything...just let me know" I start to ramble on as our lips are 1 inch apart and I can feel his minty, warm breath on my lips.

Our lips are about to connect when we hear the front door open and hear keys fall and a bag.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" Zeke jokes.

Four pulls back and a mad blush creeps across my face as I stand up grabbing my things. I just realised that if Zeke had not have been walking in now I would have been kissing him. I shake my head and sling my bag over my shoulder grabbing my pencil and computer.

"Thanks, Tris again hopefully next time we talk I can tell you that I have an A in my math class" He says as he walks out.

"Yeah" I crack a smile.

When Zeke see's us the banana that he has in his mouth falls out and I glare at him when he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Bye Tris thanks again" He says as I step outside I nod and he shuts the door and I hear Zeke squalling no joke.

I sigh and run a face down my hot face. I can't believe that almost happened. I shake my head and go down the stairs and outside towards the girls section.

+++

I go home still blushing with a little smile on my face and that's when I see my door hinges broken. I gasp and open the door and see everything scattered and broken. I think about my money and dash towards the bathroom and I look behind there and it's gone