Chapter 40: Pt.2

*Tris Pov*

We walk to each booth trying new foods and seeing popular games-well they were popular when they were back in the 90's and I know each and every one of them. Me and Caleb-surprisingly. Used to stay glued to the television playing those games, sometimes I miss my family. I wish that they wouldn't be so snobby and stuck up so I don't have to deal with it sometimes.

Now we are eating like our second or third bowl of sweet frog from the sweet frog stand.

"What's the funniest thing you have ever seen Tris do?" Christina asks Four.

"Ah there is so many to choose from." He says and I push down my shades and glare at him. He smirks and wraps his arms around me.

"I really don't know, OH!" He says and starts laughing.

"I remember walking into her dorm just as she slipped and fell in the kitchen. I mean I couldn't see her because of the island but I remember seeing her fall." Tobias laughs and I glare at him.

"Wait." Uriah says laughing "Was that the time that You, Me, and Zeke went over there?"

"Yep." Tobias laughs and so does the gang. I roll my eyes and throw my ice cream away when I finished it.

Uriah walks back to us with cheese fries and Duke Groans with the bright red hair girl that had a lot of tattoo's and piercings-her name was Amber. He has his arm around her.

"Are you not full yet?" Al asks

"Is that even a real question?" Uriah says taking a bite and his eyes widen and he walks away.

"YO! WHO THE F*CK MADE THESE FRIES!?!" He yells and we groan.

Everyone on the campus gets quiet and stares at him. The lady at the fry stand slowly raises her hand scared.

"THESE SOME BOMB A*S FRIES!" He says walking away.

We start to laugh and walk away.

"I can't believe you did that!" Marlene laughs slapping her boyfriend on the back of his head.

"Well believe it babe, now give me a kiss." Uriah says with a whole bunch of cheese on his lips and Marlene squeals and runs away and he chases after her.

"Thank goodness we aren't like that?" I say to Tobias and he takes his head out his Slurpee cup.

"Huh?" He says and I roll my eyes and walk away. We both know that we are joking.

"Alright guys, I have a plan." Amber says

"Let's split up and grab a whole bunch of food and then meet back at...Marlene's dorm and we all eat and watch movies." She says

"What!" Marlene screeches.

"Yeah! Let's go last one there is a thot!" Uriah says and we all break into sprints splitting up.

I go to the cheese steak line and grab some and some fries. After I pay for that I go grab some Dauntless Cake from the bakery stance just where I see Tobias running away from it with three bags. I roll my eyes.

Junky.

I run and grab some Slurpee's and drinks along with some candy and I run to Marlene's dorm where I see Tobias running from the other staircase. We stop and stare each other then we hear the others.

We start running trying to beat one another when we don't stop and run dead into each other.

"Ahhhh...." Me and Tobias moan in pain and the others die of laughter. We crawl in and sigh.

"We made it!" I say happily and then pass out of tiredness.

Then I wake up 5 minutes later and sit down and start eating. I look at the television and I see that we are watching World War Z.

"Nice cat nap?" Tobias asks as schooch over to him.

"Nice cat nap." I nod

"So who was the thot?" I ask sneaking some of Tobias' dauntless cake even though I have my own.

"Hahaha....Zeke" Shauna snorts and Tobias slaps my hand and I pout.

"Fine." He gives in giving me a piece.

"Ugh you are so spoiled!" Lynn says with annoyance and throws a pillow at me which I duck.

"I know." I say laughing.