Chapter 50: Leaving with Jealousy

*Tris Pov*

Today is the day to go home, we had so much fun. After the club that following mornings, we got our hangovers past and decided to go walk around Hollywood where we saw some famous people, took pictures. We saw some street performers, went out to eat, and bought some stuff from stores and street venders.

It was so much fun; but sadly we have to go home. I have to go back home to my stuffy dorm, do some crappy homework, and go to work doing endless shifts. I make sure that I have everything and I look in the mirror at my outfit.

I have on a pair of high waist denim shorts, with a white button tank top that is button down a few, I stole on of Tobias' flannels and tied that around my waist.

My hair is in a half up high ponytail, my makeup is light with nude lipstick. I put on gold jewelry and a gold Rolex, I finished off the summer look with a pair of white chucks.

I haul down my luggage with my black book bag on my back.

"I DON'T WANNA GO!" Uriah shouts tears streaming down his face with Tobias behind him in khakis, muscle tank top, and Jordan's and shades pulling on his legs with Zeke trying to get him to let go of the couch.

"LET GO!" Zeke and Tobias shout, how did I not hear this?

"LEETTT IT GOOO!!" Christina sings walking by and Shauna throws a box of tissues at Uriah's head who cries louder.

Someone knocks on the door and I roll my eyes at the scene and go to the door and there stands the bell hopper guy.

"Hey, is everything alright in here?" He asks as he moves the carrier inside the room.

"Yeah, one of our friends really doesn't want to go home. We all don't but, he's crying." I say gesturing to the boys trying to pull him off the couch.
Will jumps in helping them which makes it 10x funnier.

"Yeah, that happens a lot." He says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I guess you see a lot when you have a job like mine." He says and I automatically think of my job and all of the outside bar fights and people falling. I start laughing with him.

"What's going on?" Tobias voice booms as he drops Uriah's legs who hits it hard on the floor making Uriah groan in pain and I smirk.

"Nothing, he was just talking about his job." I say and the bellhop guy laughs.

"Yeah, when you have a job like mine you see a lot of stuff like that."

"Hahaha, really?" Tobias fake laughs, like it was so fake a baby can realize how fake it was.

"Yeah."

"Well, Alex" Tobias says reading off his name tag wrapping his arms around my shoulders and I blush at his jealousy. I can literally see Christina in the hallway rolling on the floor silently laughing. "The bags are over there."

Once Alex leaves I glare at Tobias shrugging his arms over my shoulder.

"Really?" I say once Alex leaves with all of the bags.

"What it was totally obvious he was flirting with you." He says shrugging.

I roll my eyes.

"No.......he....wasn't" Uriah says hiccupping in between words.

"WHAT!" Tobias shouts and I suck my teeth going downstairs and I hear Lynn laughing.

"Smooth." She says

"Bruh shut up!" He shouts

"Sorry if he was a pain in the butt, he's my boyfriend and he does that to all guys."

I say catching up to Alex with the keys to unlock both cars and we fill the bags up in the designated cars.

"It's okay, I understand." He says

"By the way my name is Tris." I say with a warm, friendly smile and I walk away back inside. He was a nice looking guy, just not my type.

I can't believe he was jealous of him; even though I have him already. He gets jealous of anyone, Duke, Alex, even Zeke and Uriah sometimes. But I guess that's why we are still together.