Chapter 4:Fergalicious

*Tris Pov*

I wake the next morning and put on camouflage skinny jeans, A black cut out bandage crop top, Black wedge sneakers that have studs on them, I flatten my hair and put on a black beanie on.

I put on large size silver hoops, a heart silver necklace that comes in the middle of my boobs,

I put on a very little bit of mascara, eyeliner, and pink lip gloss.

I put on my leather jacket and I grab my back pack and I munch on Mints until Christina is ready.

We really need to go grocery shopping.

We get into Christina's since I don't have one.

I really should invest in getting one.

We go into class and I have a seat.

When it is the end of the day I go to the restaurant and get dressed in my uniform and I start working.

They boys get here and I see Nita tagged along with them.

"HPH!" Uriah yells.

I hand the boys their usual drinks and food and they ask the same questions and Four will forever and always be a pain in the butt.

When its time to go in the back we go back their and get ready for tonights show: Toxic (GLEE VERSION).

I put on red bloomers, A black mini skirt, A red busiter crop top and a black and red garter belt, and knee high black boots.

Christina does my make up. Its smokey eyeshadow, red lip stick and the usal stuff I put on in the morning but more. I put on blush and then we hear Tori get on the stage.

We all look at each other with confusion.

Christina does the last ringlet in my hair and I ruffle my hair.

"Okay, Tonight things are going to be a little different. We are going to be doing two different songs-"Tori gets cut off by everyone cheering like crazy "So just sit back, relax and drinks on everyone" She smiles and gets off.

We look at each other.

"When was this suppoused to happen?" Lauren scoffs.

I roll my eyes and the curtain comes up and it is pitch black but the red part in the middle of the stage.

Coco aka Christina sings since this is her day.

Baby, can't you see

I'm calling

A guy like you should wear a warning

It's dangerous

I'm falling

There's no escape

I can't wait

I need a hit

Baby, give me it

You're dangerous

I'm loving it

Too high

Can't come down

Losin' my head

Spinnin' 'round and 'round

Do you feel me now?

With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride

You're toxic I'm slippin' under

With the taste of the poison paradise