Chapter 27: Ready

I am updating today because I am going to be busy tomorrow and I don't know when I will get time to update!

*Tris Pov*

After our nice dinner or whatever we all leave to go change our clothes since we are covered with food and some of the snow that was falling down. I get out of the car and we walk to our building all the way up the stairs.

"Do you want to come over later? We can watch a movie?" I ask Tobias as we stand on the outside of my door.

"Sure." He says "I'll see you then!" He says he leans down and gives me a peck and I smile and go inside my room. I start rushing around. I run to my bathroom and take a quick shower, I get out and blow dry my hair and brush my teeth. I had already shaved so I don't need to do that. I put on some deodorant. I hurry and put on some lace undergarments, a black tight V-neck with some black shorts and some grey ankle socks.

I curl my hair and run my hands through it giving it a messy sexy look. I put on a very, very, very small amount of eyeliner, mascara and a tad bit of lip gloss. I slide out of the bathroom and pull out some beers and popcorn. I hop on the couch and act natural.

*Tobias Pov*

I rush back to my dorm and I see Zeke's door is shut-probably asleep. I hurry into my bathroom and take a shower. I get out and dry of my hair with a towel. I hurry and throw on a pair of fresh boxers, and joggers. I put on a V-neck and I slide on some socks and my black timberlands.

I run into my bathroom and look in my drawers and grab a couple of condoms. I mean this is going to be our first time-not that we have planned this or anything, I doubt that we actually might do something but you could just feel the sexual tension between us as I walked her up to her dorm.

I grab my book bag and stuff my school work and put a fresh set of clothes. I go brush my teeth and make sure that I have everything. I rush out of the dorm up a couple flight of steps and I am at Tris' room. I stand outside her door trying to catch my breath. I fix my clothes take a deep breath and knock on her door. She opens her door a few seconds later and my mouth drops but I quickly close it.

She moves out of the way and I walk in.

"What movie do you have in mind?" She yells from the kitchen.

"Um. It does not matter" I shout back sitting on her couch and flip through the channels. She comes back out and sits down beside me with a fresh bowl of popcorn and some cold beers.

"Something scary" She says getting a blanket and we cuddle under there.

"Hm..." I flip through and then go on demand. "How about the Woman

in Black 2." I say

She nods her head opening the beers.

"Did you see the first one already?" She asks

"Yeah. Me, Zeke, Uriah, and Will went to the movies to see it and we almost peed on ourselves. She laughs and leans back into the couch and sips on the beer. I do the same and we watch the movie.

+++

During the middle of the movie half of Tris' face is hidden under the blankets but still watching it. I chuckle and look down at her. She laughs too and we stare into each other's eyes for a while until she reaches up and kisses me. I kiss back and she wraps her slender arms around my neck, the movie forgotten.

"Tobias" She whispers in my ear. "I'm ready" She says

"Are you sure?" I ask

"Yeah, I mean we are like best friends. We have an amazing relationship and I love you" She says

"I love you too!" I say and lean down to kiss her. Our kiss is rough, and passionate at the same time. Full of love like we are pouring ourselves into one another. I pick her up and carry her into her bedroom shutting the door.

+++

*Tris Pov*

I wake up wrapped in Tobias' arms. I lift my head and see that it is seven in the morning. I need to be at class in an hour. I sigh and get up. I put on Tobias' shirt and I grab some fresh clothes and a towel. I go into the bathroom and take a long shower washing away some of this soreness. I was not expecting that to be that long or big. So I almost about died but it's okay! It was done out of love.

I get out of the shower and dry off. I slide on my bra and underwear and a pair of High Waist Olive Jeans, A red and Cream baseball jumper shirt, and my black timberlands. I put my hair in a bun and put on some eyeliner, mascara, and a burgundy lipstick. I put on a gold chain and gold studs.

I place my things in my hamper and walk out of the bedroom and I see Tobias is gone.

I see a note on my bed.

Sorry babe I had to leave and get ready. I yelled out to you but I don't think you could hear me. I have class in thirty minutes and I see you at lunch break. I love you so much. ~Tobias.

I smile and take off my sheets and I place them in a big sack. I really

need to go wash my clothes downstairs. I grab my book bag and put on my north face jacket. I grab my book bag and leave my dorm making sure my door is locked.

I head down to class and sit down at my desk. 3 more years.

+++

*Christina Pov*

Right now we are at lunch. We as in Me, Lynn, Shauna, Four and Tris. Shauna, Lynn and I are talking about everything while Tris and Four suck each other faces off. The rest of the gang is not coming to lunch today because they have testing. So it's just two girls who love to shop, one girl that is angry and moody and two horny young adults.

"So." I try to change the subject when I see Four's hand trailing up Tris' shirt. Thank goodness we are in a café. A dark, soothing, jazz feeling café. They are in the corner of the booth and no one is really paying attention. "How are you guys' year coming along?"

"Okay."

"Boring."

Shauna gasps.

"Christina did you check out that sale at Polo and Victoria's Secret!"

"No! What is it?" I start to panic

"50% off and buy one get one free!"

"Omg we need to go!"

"We should go this Saturday because that is when we do get paid!"

"Yes!"

"Ugh. I am leaving this is really killing me!" Lynn stands up and walks out of the café.

At some point of time Tris and Four sneak out going to who knows where.

"And then there were two" I say and we burst out laughing and get weird stares from people.