Chapter 51: Mad or....

*Tris Pov*

I sit in the car at the gas station as we fill the cars up. Marlene and the rest of the girls and guys are in the store getting some snacks.

"Did I make you mad?" Tobias ask placing his hand on my thigh, my arms are crossed and I am not staring at him. The top part of the car is up right so we don't have to worry about anyone watching us.

I sigh and he kisses my cheek and my neck and I move away from him.

"Don't be mad at me, I didn't mean to." He says and I look at him in the eyes and he smiles and I roll my eyes.

He's trying to woo me, he wants be to easily forgive him because he know he was wrong. He pulls me to his side very close and I start to push him away when he starts to tickle my sides.

I shriek and push his hands away but he starts to tickle my sides. I laugh and kiss him to make him stop tickling me we kiss for a long time until the doors open and the girls pile in.

The force Tobias out of the car with pinching and hitting.

"I TAKE IT YOU AREN'T MAD AT ME ANYMORE!" Tobias yells as he gets in the car and the girls pull back the top. I roll my eyes smiling and we pull off.

+++

Once I get back to the dorms I unpack and take a shower and instantly fall face first into my bed, falling into a long sleep.

Overall this was a fun break. Last year I around this time I was with parties with
Susan and drinking alcohol at only fifteen and sixteen, never did I think I would be in college, 1 ½ years left.

Pursuing my dream to be in the law enforcement, have an amazing family and boyfriend with an amazing job.

I love my new life and I can't see myself going in any other direction.

~~~
Sorry for this being short but I am dead tired and I was busy all today but hopefully I can make it up Sunday.

I just got out the shower and I feel amazing. But, I'm sad to say this. This story is almost over.

Once they get back and focused on school work, they are going to pursue their dreams as their jobs and get a feel for that. Then I am going to end it. Maybe in like the 64th chapter.

Alright guys,

✌️ and ❤️

Stay Dauntless.