Chapter 26: Eating

*Tris Pov*
"So, I get it your going out?" She says-in a stuck up voice-

"Yeah. Is that a problem?" I ask and she glares at me.

"No. I just wanted t-" She starts and does not get to finish because Tobias is throwing me on his shoulder and carrying me away from this drama just waiting to happen.

As we enter the main building we see the gang minus Al, Lynn and Uriah.

"Hey guys!"I say

"Hey. So are you two like going out?" Christina says and I lift my head and nod my head.

"Thank goodness because the Sexual tension between you two was getting too real" Zeke says and we roll our eyes.

"So where are you guys heading?" Tobias asks with me still on his shoulder.

"To Burlesque. We're going to get something to eat." Shauna says

"But we are waiting for the rest to get from their class. Then we are meeting Duke there too" Mar says.

"Wow. I haven't seen him in forever" I say

"True" we all say. We sit around and talk until it's time for their class to end which was not that long.

+++
"It feels so amazing to relax and just eat food and not serve it" I say with a sigh leaning back in my chair.

"Yes" Shauna and Christina sigh.

I grab one of my fries and dunk it into my ketchup and eat it.

"You know. It seems so weird seeing you guys eat and not serve it" Duke says and everyone nods their head.

"Well, It feels amazing" I say as I push away my basket and start on my Dauntless Cake. I feel a burning stare on me and I look up and see Duke on his phone, Marlene and Uriah trying to catch food in their mouths together. Christina and Will whispering to each other and Christina has a blush on her face.

Lynn is talking to Al and Shauna and Zeke are having a staring contest.

I slowly look to my right and see Tobias staring at me and I almost spill my drink. I start laughing.

"What?" I ask him.

"You should really give me some of your cake." He says

"No! You already had your 3 pieces leave me alone" I say and continue eating. He snatches the cake from me and eats it. I dip my hand in Dukes cup of water.

"HEY!" He says and I splash Tobias and we got into a food fight. Outside of course. I really love these people.

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I got a new idea. I decided that I will write all my stories on my school computer and then email them to myself and then publish it here on Wattpad. I did that for the high school one with the powers so just stay tuned and I'm sorry for this one being short and I came home late from somewhere when update comes up I will make it longer love you guys stay Dauntless