Chapter 6: Studying?

*Tris Pov*

I wake the next morning and put on some black and white Adidas pants, a black crop top, and the matching jacket with the stand up collar.

I put on matching black and white Adidas high tops and I put on mascara, eyeliner, and a very small amount of red lip gloss.

I just straighten my hair and grab my bag and tablet.

After Christina finishes getting ready we head out towards the library.

When we get there and go in we see Four, Will, and Zeke. Great.

We sit at a table near a window and watch the falling sleet come down.

After hours of studying and avoiding the boys eyes we decide to watch NFL bad lip reading videos.

The part where he starts and he says.

"EggRoll"

I burst out laughing but then have to cover my mouth.

People send glares to us.

I glare right back and we finish watching the videos.

"Omg"

"Bruh"

I wipe the tears from my eyes and finish studying until I get a text.

Ladies. The shop will be closed tomorrow. But remember to practice we are doing Tough Lover: T & C

Okay: Girls.

"Yes." We high five.

After studying and attempting to get some work done we finally finish and get up and leave.

As we stand outside trying to find our umbrella's the boys run up to us.

"Hey Y'all. We were heading out to eat. Are you coming. Shauna and the rest are supposed to too when they come out of class." Al says.

"Um, Yeah, I guess so" 

"So, Whats with the hot outfit?"Four asks me as we walk to the car.

"What do you mean Hot outfit?"

"I mean showing the stomach and all. I think you are trying to tease me." He winks at me.

"Oh trust and believe that is the last thing I would try to do" I roll my eyes and get in the car.

"Eeep. I herd everything" Christina squeals.

"I thought you were too engulfed in Will's conversation" I say nudging her.

She blushes and pulls out of the parking lot and starts following behind Will.

"I was. But I am your best friend so I deserve to eavesdrop on you" She says.

"Yeah, Thanks for reminding me."

She pales.

I just cant seem to avoid these boys especially Four.

I wonder how he is going to be at the club.