Chapter 31: Eric

*Tris Pov*

"What?" I say

Why does everyone want me to leave my friends so bad? First Mom, Dad, Caleb, and now Eric.

"What does the F.V.C even stand for?" I ask

"Fascinating. Voice. Company" Eric says and I scoff.

"Clever name."

"I'm sorry but I can't take the job. I enjoy working here in Portland. Thanks for the offer though" I say grabbing my little clutch and I put a few dollars on the table and I leave.

When I get home I take a shower and I put on a pair of underwear and a bra. I slip on a battered sweatshirt and I sit down on my couch cutting on the television. I text Tobias letting him know I'm home.

I'm home babe wanna come over ;)

Be over in 5

K

Within 3 minutes there is a knock at the door and when I answer it there stands Eric. I furrow my eyebrows and before I could do anything his mouth is on mine. I try to push him back but he holds me super tight. I place my hands on his chest trying to push him back but he has a firm grip. I finally push him back and when I do there stands Tobias with his mouth agape.

I gasp.

"What the hell is this?!" He shouts

"He kissed me tell him Eric!" I shout

Eric just stands there and smirks.

"Trust me it didn't look like it" Tobias says and I gasp.

"I am telling the truth!" I say tears filling in my eyes.

"Sure" He says and walks away. I slap Eric in the face and then punch him and I go back into my apartment shutting the door and I sink to the floor crying.
+++
When I wake up and take a long shower. I can't believe what happened last night. I get out and put on a pair of underwear and a bra. Even though I took a shower last night it feels like I need to take one again since Eric kissed me, I feel so disgusted.

I put on a pair of olive green high waist jeans with rips on my thighs and a black crop top. I put on my timberlands and a leather jacket. I just straighten my hair and mascara, and eyeliner. I put on some chap stick.

I grab my book bag and head to class. When class is finished I head down to the mini café by the main office.

I sit down and drink some coffee and stare out the windows where a slushy rain falls down. I put my headphones in my ear and listen to Electric Love by Born and put it on replay. I think we should sing this for a night. (My favorite song right now.)

When it starts over I see someone sitting in front of me. I look up and see Duke.

"What's up with the long face?" He asks

"Last night. Remember when I told you about the dinner with Eric and the way how Four was feeling?" I say as I cut off my music and he nods his head.

"Well, Eric came back to my place and kissed me just as Four was coming back and now he is mad at me." I say

"Well are you broken up?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"Well, I don't know. We have been together for a short period of time and we already had a fight." I say and wipe my face since I am crying and he pulls me into a hug.

"I suggest that you just talk to him." He says

"I tried. Duke, I tried"
+++
One week later;

"Tris only tonight again for the ending. So you guys can go ahead and go." Cher says and Nita scoffs as I put on a Smokey eye shadow on my eyes and mascara and a winged eyeliner. I put on a bold glossy red lipstick and I slip on the tight floor length red and lace dress.

The dress has a crew neck collar and has a red type of silk material with red lace over top of it going all the way to the floor with red long sleeves. I have in red jewel jewelry too.

Christina gives me a side fancy bun and then leaves. I get in position and clear my throat. Everyone starts to clap and I look for Tobias. He is sitting at the bar with a glass in his hand staring at me. The band starts to play.

I am singing Crazy in Love by Beyoncé. The fifty shades of grey version.

Perfect.

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no

You got me looking, so crazy my baby
I'm not myself lately I'm foolish, I don't do this
I've been playing myself, baby I don't care
Baby your love's got the best of me
Your love's got the best of me
Baby your love's got the best of me
Baby you're making a fool of me
You got me sprung and I don't care who sees
Cause baby you got me, you got me, oh you got me, you got me

I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two or three times in a row
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame
And I still don't understand
Just how your love could do what no one else can

Got me looking so crazy right now
Your love's got me looking so crazy right now
Got me looking so crazy right now
Your touch got me looking so crazy right now (your love)

Hoping you'll save me right now
Your kiss got me hoping you'll save me right now (your love)
Looking so crazy in love
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love
Got me looking so crazy right now
Your love's got me looking so crazy right now
Got me looking so crazy right now
Your touch got me looking so crazy right now

Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Your kiss got me hoping you'll save me right now (your love)
Looking so crazy in love
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no

The whole time I stare into Tobias' eyes. Most people really enjoyed the much slowed down, intimate song.

I felt so sexy. I blush when the curtains go down and I leave. I go back into the room and I leave on everything except my dress. I put on a pair of Adidas pants and a black long sleeve shirt. I take out the bun and I grab my things walking out.

As I am walking to my car I see Four going to his. I rush to him.

"Tobias' Look I promise I didn't kiss him. I swear." I say my voice cracking.

I stare into his angry eyes and he stares into my sad ones. He takes in a deep breath and exhales a cold vapor filling the air due to the cold night.

"I promise, I thought that was you at the door. I would never hurt you Tobias." I say and we stare at each other. Snow starts to slowly fall down and tears fall out of my eyes.

He wipes them away and he kisses me hard on the mouth. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his. He squeezes me. It's the best moment of my life.

I don't know what I just wrote but I guess you can call it a filler? BYE!