Chapter 48: Clubbin'

I made this outfit : )

*Tris Pov*

I get out of the water, tired. We have been in there playing for a good hour or more. I go dry off while I sit on the blanket under the umbrella and stare at the orange-purple sky. It's nearing night time now.

We still have a whole night ahead of us. I put my overlay back on after I dry off and I start to pack up our little things we put out here while the others are still drying off. We pick up our things and say goodbye to some of the people we met
while being here.

We walk down the streets heading back to the hotel while I think of fun things we could do the rest of the night when Uriah cuts me thoughts off.

"Guys, we should go to a club tonight." He says with enthusiasm.

"Yeah, but it's only like seven..." Christina says pouting a little bit.

"Exactly! So that means we have time to take showers and get a little nap in then
we get dressed and leave heading out to the club, how does that sound?" He says

"Great."

"Fun."

"Amazing."

We all start to agree on how much fun it could be so once we get inside of the hotel room we head straight to our rooms to take showers and then we get in bed setting an alarm for nine o' clock since that's when most clubs really start to open.

I lay in bed with Tobias with nothing but a sports bra and spandex on, he has on boxers and we are a tangled mess, asleep comfortably with the windows open letting in the cool breeze.

The annoying alarm rings loudly, the same alarm sound on my phone that used to wake me up in high school and now using it for college. It's so annoying.

I turn it off and sit up rubbing my eyes, I feel so refreshed now. I kick Tobias softly on his leg and he groans and puts the pillow on his head and I roll my eyes.

I finally get out of the bed after attempts of waking up Tobias and failing. I go into the bathroom and I grab a wash cloth and I wash my face off. I put on some liquid eyeliner, I then pull out my eye shadow and make a gold Smokey eye, I line my lips with burgundy lip liner and then fill it in with burgundy lipstick. I finish it off with some mascara.

I look in my jewelry box that I took with me and I put on my gold hoops and a gold rod in my ear and I fill the rest of the holes up with gold piercings, I put on a double gold chain, a gold thumb ring, a gold index finger ring, double half rings on my index, triple half rings on my middle, and double rings on my ring finger.

I brush my hair and part it in the middle and I start to curl it perfectly so it's past my elbows.

After that I walk into the bedroom passing a half away Tobias. I take off my sports bra and spandex putting on a black lace and boy short set.

I slide on my dress that Christina brought for me a while back, it's burgundy and long sleeve. It has a wrap part kind of going in at the end, its mid-thigh and kind of form fitting my has a thin kind of fabric so that I can walk around even if it's kind of hot. The upper part of the back is open too.

Just as Tobias walks out of the bathroom in a pair of khaki's and a red plaid button up with timberlands on I put on my burgundy suede heels.

"Aren't you going to be hot?" I ask and he snorts.

"I'm always hot babe." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Not like that." I interject and he smirks and un buttons the top button of his shirt.

"Now I'm not." He says and grabs my hand as we walk down the steps.
We see Uriah, Marlene, Lynn, and Zeke sitting on the couch talking. I plop down beside Lynn practically sitting on her lap and she pushes me off and I chuckle.

"What are we waiting on?" I ask

"Trying to find a club," Zeke says looking on his phone and he finds one nearby where we can actually walk to it's called LAX. So we decide to go there once the others finished getting dressed.

We stand in the line for about fifteen minutes and then finally we get inside and we head to a free booth. This club is amazing, there are two bars and the whole club is red like, red lighting.

There are red leather booths with a table in the middle to hold things with glass cups. The dance floor is huge and packed with grinding bodies. The music is loud and strobe lights are everywhere. There are people dancing on tables it even has an upstairs patio.

We find a booth on the floor not the balcony up top and it's not too far away from the dance floor, right now Take U There by Jack U is playing and we start to order drinks, a whole lot.

This is going to be a fun night. I can tell already.